The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SmokeLight by Victor Voitko (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
Hi everyone.

http://www.magic-voitko.com/details.html?cat_id=9&id=117

Just seen this on Victor's site, looks great!

Has anyone got one of these? I'm just wondering what the diameter of the hose/ducting/tubing is?

And I wonder if there's different coloured lights available?

Looks BRIGHT!

Neil.
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
Bumb.

I am eagerly awaiting reviews of that too Smile
I cannot decide wheather to go with Mystery Smoke or Smokelight!
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Quote:
On Dec 6, 2015, Memory-Jah wrote:
Bumb.

I am eagerly awaiting reviews of that too Smile
I cannot decide wheather to go with Mystery Smoke or Smokelight!

IMHO, the price will help you to decide.

Isn't that too smoke? Do you work a lot with smoke? 470€ is okay to spend? Is it small enought for you?
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
There is a lot more going on than just a higher price e.g. smoke output which leads to more visibility on stage, the light which is a major accesoire on it, the noise etc. don't make everything dependable on just the price tag. There are a lot factors to consider.
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
Chad Gill
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of Chad Gill
Anyone else has issue with buying from Victor?

I order my stuff 4 weeks ago and I still have not got a shipping confirmation.

I emailed with no reply.
Paulo Cabrita
View Profile
Special user
820 Posts

Profile of Paulo Cabrita
I send emails to Voitko and no reply...
academy
View Profile
Veteran user
394 Posts

Profile of academy
I had no problem buying from Voitko. I guess he is a very busy performer and he has a very few time to reply to emails.
As for smokelight here are my pros and cons:

CONS
The unit looks as something coming from world war II if compared with latest smoke units such as vapr. Forget Usb connection and cartridges. The unit is very heavy and bulky. It weights about 400gr and it measures 7,5cm x 18cm. The unit can contain a very small quantity of smoke fluid compared to its size. If you don't keep attention on some key factors when you prepare the unit smoke doesn't come out from the hose. When activated the unit makes a very loud noise like a tiny vacuum cleaner. Hose diameter is 1cm, when you wear the system you feel it on your body.

PROS
Combining smoke and light is a great idea which enhances a lot the original effect. You can control smoke output. Smoke is very thick, if you wear gloves it stays on your hand for a while. You can activate the unit via remote control or by a body switch. You are provided with enough smoke fluid for a hundred shows. While the old version was available only with white light you can now choose other colors.

I appreciate the idea and I use the unit a lot when I take pictures. I don't use it in regular shows because I don't like that feeling of puppet threading on my body.

Hope it helps.
Paulo Cabrita
View Profile
Special user
820 Posts

Profile of Paulo Cabrita
Voitko have wish trick the version 1 ,2 and Deluxe...it was better and more honest have one and the best one.About this device is very expensive and look a radio of the 2 world war.
Thanks for the review.
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
How many ml of fog liquid can this device take?

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Neil.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SmokeLight by Victor Voitko (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL