The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Tony Econ needs our help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mike Powers
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
2855 Posts

Profile of Mike Powers
There’s another magician in need of help. It’s my good friend Tony Econ who wrote the Card Corner column in the Linking Ring before I came on board. Tony suffered a stroke a few days ago and is presently in the hospital. His family is in need of money to pay the many bills that are accumulating.

Tony is a very talented sleight of hand artist who specializes in gambling demonstrations. I remember him sending hand written manuscripts that explained some of the math involved in stacking the deck. He’s a very generous guy.

Any donation would be greatly appreciated. You can donate at: http://www.gofundme.com/wyxwg4

Thanks in advance for anything you can contribute to the fund.

Mike Powers
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4834 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
This just in! Smile

Eric DeCamps
June 17 at 1:22pm

TONY ECON HAS PASSED AWAY
I just received the very sad news from Don Voltz that accomplished magician and regular 4F Convention attendee, Tony Econ, passed away earlier today.

During his life Tony was an inspiration to many magicians. He was always willing to share, provide encouraging words, and help educate magicians to advance their performance and our art. Tony also wrote the IBM’s Linking Ring Magazine monthly column “The Card Corner” for many years. In addition, Tony was the March 1974 feature cover story for the SAM's magazine, M-U-M.

Condolences to his family and friends and may Tony rest in peace.

Eric DeCamps

My Best to his Family! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Tony Econ needs our help (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL