The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Fizz Roulette by Sean Heydon (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1840 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
Anyone do this.

It's look like a FUN for the helper and audience too.

Would like some of your thoughts on his.

Soda Cans are such a recognizable item to everyone and we all know it you shake one up it will explode all over everything.

And Yes I did a search on this and could not fine anything.
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Here is a useful link:

simon hughes
View Profile
Veteran user
London
360 Posts

Profile of simon hughes
I liked it better when it was called Fizz master.
Ross W
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1779 Posts

Profile of Ross W
I'm guessing what you're paying for here is the routine, because the trick itself is in Paul Harris's Art of Astonishment. I found this, but I've never heard of the dealer.

http://www.eldrussomagichouse.com/produc......on-trick
Author.
Twitter: @rosswelford
www.rosswelford.com
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1840 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
This is all helpful information but I've seen it before.

Does anyone actually do the routine besides Sean Heydon(?)
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Matthew Jones
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of Matthew Jones
I know this is a little late but the Routine described in the DVD I actually came up with that exact same way after I read Art Of Astonishment for the first time about 8 years ago now, haven't done it in a while though as the cleanup after I made the can spray everywhere was a bit of a pain, otherwise the Routine got amazing reactions. The traditional way was to have 2 different kinds of cans and to make the fizz travel from the can that was shaken to the can that wasn't shaken, but I always preferred the Russian Roulette Routine as it got better reactions for me, the method is the exact same for both Routines.
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1015 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
This weeks Craig Petty Rant talks all about this well worth a watch

https://youtu.be/yFF4n7GoIho
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2482 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Frankly, I've grown very tired of these magician feuds and have avoided watching both Craig's videos and Wizard Product reviews videos until they are done with their spat.
Fromentum
View Profile
Loyal user
281 Posts

Profile of Fromentum
Quote:
On Sep 21, 2021, dooblehorn wrote:
Frankly, I've grown very tired of these magician feuds and have avoided watching both Craig's videos and Wizard Product reviews videos until they are done with their spat.

I think it spices things up and is a welcome variety in between the reviews. Especially since it is very obvious that both parties are having fun with it. So lets lean back and enjoy. If the really do a magic off competitiond and make a video I welcome that. The magic world is filled with some much reviews and talks about methods. We really need more presentation / shows / stories.
What entertainment for magicians is there? Fool us and that's pretty much it.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Sep 21, 2021, Martin.Lester wrote:
This weeks Craig Petty Rant talks all about this well worth a watch

https://youtu.be/yFF4n7GoIho

Haha. Brilliant. I love his rant shows.
Philippe
View Profile
Special user
776 Posts

Profile of Philippe
Has Sean shot himself in the foot or not?
johndevacmaker
View Profile
Special user
648 Posts

Profile of johndevacmaker
Craig is really angry and I totally understand why
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Quote:
Frankly, I've grown very tired of these magician feuds...

Me too. Juvenile...

Doug
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Quote:
On Sep 21, 2021, Dougini wrote:
Quote:
Frankly, I've grown very tired of these magician feuds...

Me too. Juvenile...

Doug

I think its just done to boost viewing figures.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
I may be wrong but it was my understanding that initially Craig would only rant when he had a legitimate beef with something or someone.
I believe he now promotes a weekly rant on his channel so I guess he now has to come up with something new every week to rant about.
They don’t seem as sincere or genuine to me now.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I haven’t watched this but what I do know is
Sean Heydon isn’t capable of tying Craig’s shoelaces when it comes to magic.
The Wizard product review (or what it’s now called) was absolute rubbish when Craig left and the only reason Sean looks reasonable now (except the hair do) is because he has David Penn by his side.
David Penn has the charisma of a newt so the dog is the only one left who has something about him or her.
I think I have probably overdone the praise for the current line up in my above comments Gaz 😊
BernieSantos
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of BernieSantos
I've done it a few times, mostly impromptu. It is easy and fun.
What do you want to know?

I don't consider the effect anything to do with Sean and really attaching his name to it is just wrong- it is in AOA.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I haven’t looked into this currently but I what do know is the effect is very very old. I instantly just knew that when this thread started 6 years ago Gaz 😊
Morganjj
View Profile
Regular user
168 Posts

Profile of Morganjj
Videoman, that's exactly why I can't take the rants seriously. If you have a weekly appointment to get mad about something, how genuine a response can that really be?

For that reason, I don't think the actual feud is very serious. If it is, then Craig has gone too far (imo) and taken some gentle ribbing and used it to get properly personal. Not that Sean didn't do the same.

All that said, Craig is really killing it with his Youtube stuff at the moment. He's not wrong when he says he's the hardest working magician online, and I hope he gets the results he's looking for because he deserves them.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Well it’s pretty obvious it’s part banter, but surely that’s the name of game and everyone knows that 🤷‍♂️ Gaz 😊
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Fizz Roulette by Sean Heydon (8 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL