The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Fizz Roulette by Sean Heydon (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1839 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
Anyone do this.

It's look like a FUN for the helper and audience too.

Would like some of your thoughts on his.

Soda Cans are such a recognizable item to everyone and we all know it you shake one up it will explode all over everything.

And Yes I did a search on this and could not fine anything.
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Here is a useful link:

simon hughes
View Profile
Veteran user
London
326 Posts

Profile of simon hughes
I liked it better when it was called Fizz master.
Ross W
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1647 Posts

Profile of Ross W
I'm guessing what you're paying for here is the routine, because the trick itself is in Paul Harris's Art of Astonishment. I found this, but I've never heard of the dealer.

http://www.eldrussomagichouse.com/produc......on-trick
Author.
Twitter: @rosswelford
www.rosswelford.com
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1839 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
This is all helpful information but I've seen it before.

Does anyone actually do the routine besides Sean Heydon(?)
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Matthew Jones
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of Matthew Jones
I know this is a little late but the Routine described in the DVD I actually came up with that exact same way after I read Art Of Astonishment for the first time about 8 years ago now, haven't done it in a while though as the cleanup after I made the can spray everywhere was a bit of a pain, otherwise the Routine got amazing reactions. The traditional way was to have 2 different kinds of cans and to make the fizz travel from the can that was shaken to the can that wasn't shaken, but I always preferred the Russian Roulette Routine as it got better reactions for me, the method is the exact same for both Routines.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Fizz Roulette by Sean Heydon (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL