The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Seance Contest - Be Creative, Win Prizes (104 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1812 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
I have just released Episode 5 of the séances and spookshows podcast, where I talk about this competition and the prize pool. The link is in the crypt for those interested.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18822 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I have submitted zero gold, but a story and a strange thing/technique to explore...
I've asked to be banned
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
Quote:
On Jul 2, 2015, IAIN wrote:
I have submitted zero gold

We'll be the judge of that!
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
Perkins
View Profile
Special user
897 Posts

Profile of Perkins
I've got the technical aspects of my submission sorted out. Pretty excited about the possibilities. Using the remaining time for dialog scripting and 'playtesting'. I'm swinging for the fences on this one, knowing that others are planning on the same.

This Collaborative is going to be something rather special, I wager.

Speaking of putting up stakes, PARLOUR GHOST has added this to the winners circle:

An aged, hand-waxed, 8" diameter, 'Nodding Skulls' pendulum board called Angelface.

Come out of the woodwork and join us on this one. The real prize is the limited-to-participants-only idea archive that is The PDF.
Nestor D
View Profile
Special user
France (Paris)
789 Posts

Profile of Nestor D
Great contest, submission sended Smile
morgaine_le_fey
View Profile
Veteran user
Montreal, Canada
391 Posts

Profile of morgaine_le_fey
Quote:
On Jul 2, 2015, Perkins wrote:
I've got the technical aspects of my submission sorted out. Pretty excited about the possibilities. Using the remaining time for dialog scripting and 'playtesting'. I'm swinging for the fences on this one, knowing that others are planning on the same.

This Collaborative is going to be something rather special, I wager.

Speaking of putting up stakes, PARLOUR GHOST has added this to the winners circle:

An aged, hand-waxed, 8" diameter, 'Nodding Skulls' pendulum board called Angelface.

Come out of the woodwork and join us on this one. The real prize is the limited-to-participants-only idea archive that is The PDF.

Smile and mostly Smile
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1457 Posts

Profile of Darkness
I'm in movie making mode so a short story setup is all I got for this one...
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
Lots of lovely seance-related surprises in my inbox after the weekend. Thanks to all. We're up to around 16-17 submissions now and I'm pretty certain that when I add the new arrivals to the document we'll break the 100-page mark.
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
106 pages! Lots of goodies inside...
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
I can't wait to share this one with you. So much good stuff. And a couple of special surprises too...

Just a reminder that on Friday the planchette moves to "Goodbye" and the doors will close.

Lucien Astor
View Profile
Special user
Sunken R'lyeh
661 Posts

Profile of Lucien Astor
I finally got my act together and submitted. Thanks for the opportunity Mat!

MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
Woke up to an inbox full of offerings this morning! Wonderful stuff you guys.

Seven new submissions!

Around 30 hours left to get any last essays, effects, stories or other creations in.
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1812 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
This is turning into an epic, which as a lover of séance, is fine by me.
aheads
View Profile
Regular user
Stockholm, Sweden
187 Posts

Profile of aheads
Mine's there too. A Spirit Cloth idea I have been performing for a while now. It may not move the earth but it drops some jaws.
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4381 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
Even I submitted a little something. I tipped an effect that's in my working repertoire and can even be seen in one of my performance videos on YouTube.

Of course, the only reason I did it is that I can't pass up a PDF full of séance materials. I'm interested in seeing what the rest of you came up with.
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
I unfortunately did not gett a submission in due to personal issues. I really hate to miss this one
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1812 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Sorry to hear that Michael.
Nyama Possessor
View Profile
Veteran user
Under the Shade Tree
322 Posts

Profile of Nyama Possessor
Just got mine in at 11:59 GMT. One minute before the deadline... *Phew*

Looking forward to the outcome of all our collective efforts.
The Honorable NYAMA POSSESSOR

Co-Founder & Co-Creator of MAGICAL REALISM, Owner of ANCESTRAL REALM PRODUCTIONS

* 17 Year Member of the Shadow Network * ICBM Alumnus *

Creator/Author of SUMMONING RUMI and numerous other underground proprietary releases...
Books, routines and tools coming soon, available only and exclusively at www.AlchemyMoon.com
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
Actually, I realised I made a mistake. It's currently 11.10 GMT, but we're actually on Summer Time right now. So I'll let it run for another hour before closing.
http://time.is/GMT
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult

And that is the end.
Those who took part will hear from me over the weekend or early next week, once compiling this epic work is complete.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Seance Contest - Be Creative, Win Prizes (104 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in -0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL