The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CHANGE over @ Ellusionist (273 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..9..14..19..24..29..33~34~35 [Next]
JayTChal
View Profile
New user
Athens, Greece
24 Posts

Profile of JayTChal
Hey guys, not sure if anyone else has anymore info on this CHANGE thing?

I see Ellusionist pioneering a lot in the magic community lately .. don't know what's changed (excuse the pun Smile)

http://www.ellusionist.com/change.html

There Thunderclap was supported within a few minutes from what I can see, and it looks like it's lining up to be something insane

I'd love to know more if you guys know?

- J
Nathan Horne
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Nathan Horne
It looks like a new colour change? They seem to only hade 1000 copies.
PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Special user
653 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
According to one of their FB posts:

"It's 5 effects based on 1 brand new concept to magic that requires no sleight of hand and there are only 999 of them in our warehouse for sale.
A no-sleights, no cover concept that could change the way you perform at gigs, on instagram, on a showreel, to your Grandmother, at the bar.... everywhere."
mndude
View Profile
Special user
743 Posts

Profile of mndude
"It looks like a new colour change"

I hope he means color change as in the white smoke from Pure Smoke finally changing to some of the promised colors.
Stucky
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Batman!
1344 Posts

Profile of Stucky
Quote:
On Jun 20, 2015, mndude wrote:
"It looks like a new colour change"

I hope he means color change as in the white smoke from Pure Smoke finally changing to some of the promised colors.

Let it go man... let it go.
Official Thread Killer
seanksutton
View Profile
Veteran user
331 Posts

Profile of seanksutton
Lloyd Barnes has been teasing this for a few days on his Instagram ( https://instagram.com/lloydbarnes/ ). Can't really tell much from the videos though. Looks like just a really visual color change.
Kevin Li
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Kevin Li
So I've just seen the trailer.....let me just pick up my jaw from the floor. Ladies and Gentlemen, the Hype is real this time!! Releasing tomorrow 3 pm EST! You will not want to miss out on getting this!!! Lloyd has a true gem here.
"Be yourself and Stay original"
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1005 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Had a sneak peek at the trailer.

Looks fantastic. Having known the method for a few months now, I can testify that it's even more exciting than the effect itself.

It's also probably the easiest method available, however it will take just a bit of practice to truly understand HOW it works.

This is one of the coolest and freshest principles in magic, and I'm excited to finally be able to use it. You won't be dissapointed.
DeeChristopherMagic
View Profile
Special user
637 Posts

Profile of DeeChristopherMagic
This is really great stuff. The technology isn't that new, but the way it's utilised here is astounding. I saw early prototypes about a year ago and not only is it SO much fun to play with, it looks incredible too.

I can't wait to see the final gimmicks. It isn't often that something so practical and low-tech is hidden from an industry like ours, I have no doubt it'll make people think in a radically different way about visual magic.
Producer // PenguinMagic.com

My new book :: Astral Psychometry. Modern Mystical Mentalism.
Magic Cafe members get 20% off - Use code MAGICCAFE at checkout!

https://deechristopher.rocks/collections/dee-christopher-products/products/astral-psychometry
Billman
View Profile
Loyal user
New hampshire
218 Posts

Profile of Billman
Lloyds going to break the Internet with this thing! This looks Soooooo good!
DeeChristopherMagic
View Profile
Special user
637 Posts

Profile of DeeChristopherMagic
Haha, hopefully he won't break the internet in the same way Kim did... I'm not sure I could handle that image. ><
Producer // PenguinMagic.com

My new book :: Astral Psychometry. Modern Mystical Mentalism.
Magic Cafe members get 20% off - Use code MAGICCAFE at checkout!

https://deechristopher.rocks/collections/dee-christopher-products/products/astral-psychometry
magic168
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of magic168
Where can one see this trailer? Smile
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1711 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Price?
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - - -
CAANWICH | Fourtunate | Destined | Wrong Turn | Fortuity | Arbitrium | Sovereign Sandwich | RudiMental

More Info: www.davidjonathanmagic.com
Billman
View Profile
Loyal user
New hampshire
218 Posts

Profile of Billman
Usually for something like this the price is your soul... But luckily E! is running a great special
SimonTheSorcerer
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of SimonTheSorcerer
"You must be a "Black Club Member" to purchase this product" - Black Club Membership $150

...that about the price...no thanks
Lloyd Barnes
View Profile
Elite user
482 Posts

Profile of Lloyd Barnes
The price is $29.95 when it goes on sale to the general public in 11 hours.
Creative & Project Development at Ellusionist

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram
SimonTheSorcerer
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of SimonTheSorcerer
Ok, sorry! Thanks for clearify
BitterBrewerAZ
View Profile
New user
Tucson, AZ
64 Posts

Profile of BitterBrewerAZ
Where is the link for black club members to purchase? I've searched the site from top to bottom and don't see it.
nukraze
View Profile
New user
NJ
74 Posts

Profile of nukraze
Quote:
On Jun 24, 2015, BitterBrewerAZ wrote:
Where is the link for black club members to purchase? I've searched the site from top to bottom and don't see it.

If you're a Black Club member you should have received an email yesterday from Ellusionist. They don't usually post links on the site.

One thing to note that I haven't seen elsewhere yet - the product page notes a shipping date of June 28th, so this is technically a preorder. Just FYI.
nukraze
View Profile
New user
NJ
74 Posts

Profile of nukraze
Sorry, just saw a note from Ellusionist on their facebook page that they had to shut down the Change page for Black Club due to a leak of the link. Looks like it will be live for everyone later today.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CHANGE over @ Ellusionist (273 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..9..14..19..24..29..33~34~35 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL