The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin in Bottle (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2951 Posts

Profile of fonda57
I guess, technically, this should be in the tricky section, but I like the people here, no offense to anyone else.

Anyway, I was at a coffee shop yesterday morning and, for some reason, a guy was explaing the quarter in the bottle trick to his very young daughter, and the funny aspect of it was that he was explaining it wrong, as though he saw someone do it and tried to figure it out. My first iclination was to correct him, but then I thought about it and decided to just let him go on believing he was correct. That way he would never know the secret.

I hope I did the right thing.
I j
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1149 Posts

Profile of Jerry
You did the right thing - bravo.

Of course if you could have done Blind Spot, that would have been fantastic!
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2951 Posts

Profile of fonda57
Don't think I know that one. It would have been fun to do David Roth's inside out bottle, too
I j
bigfoot
View Profile
Special user
503 Posts

Profile of bigfoot
Would that have been a bit odd just butting in and correcting him out of the blue?
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2951 Posts

Profile of fonda57
I don't think so. I was playing with coins and cards the whole time, and while he was talking he kept looking at me. But I didn't do it, anyway, so it's a non issue.
I j
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin in Bottle (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL