The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Sleight of hand with coins dvds (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicdave56
View Profile
Regular user
Ellisville, MO 63011
194 Posts

Profile of magicdave56
Dose any one know of any good dvds on sleight of hands with coins ?
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9022 Posts

Profile of funsway
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1157 Posts

Profile of Jerry
Dave, if you are looking for DVD's there is a stickey on the top of this forum, with tons of suggested content.
magicdave56
View Profile
Regular user
Ellisville, MO 63011
194 Posts

Profile of magicdave56
Jerry, Is this what you are talking about Great deal on Modern Coin Magic DVDs
Bin
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of Bin
If you're a beginner, I'd recommend Ammar's Introduction to Coin Magic. Seriously. Get it.

But yeah, also look through the stickied post.
Remember Quacky.
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4095 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Every coin magician has a dvd or dvd set, just google your favorite coin magician. David Roth, David Stone, and Mike Ammar have good beginner dvds.Ben Salinas did a video version of Modern Coin Magic usually found at a good price. For moves there is my own Encyclopedia of Coin Sleights, which has over 100 coin moves from basic to very advanced, many unpublished and found only in that set (unless referenced in someone's trick). For good price, variety, and topical material, check out the New York Coin Magic Seminar dvd series, with OVER 230 routines, moves, discussions, workshops, consisting of 16 volumes (17discs) on all plots in coin magic from many of the top guys in the business (called by Bill Wells the video Bobo for the 21st century). And many downloads from a lot of the guys from Penguin Magic, Reel Magic, and sooooo much more. Good luck with your journey!
Available at dealers EVERYWHERE - RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
And if anyone (USA ONLY) needs some of the coin stuff used in the book, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com as I have some limited supplies of coins and props used in the book.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6881 Posts

Profile of Dougini
The BEST value is Dr. Mike's Encyclopedia of Coin Sleights! I mean, go here and look at the 3 volumes:

http://www.newyorkcoinmagic.net/Rubinstein.htm

I cannot recommend a better value...

Doug
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4855 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Or you mite look at My coinjurer DVD! And I am hopeing To have more comeing Out this Year! my part was done years ago!
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
Ray Haining
View Profile
Inner circle
Hot Springs, AR
1862 Posts

Profile of Ray Haining
David, can't wait.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4855 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Thanks Man! But I have been! For Much to long! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Sleight of hand with coins dvds (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL