The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Vapr Heater Coil Stuck (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Daniel2014
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of Daniel2014
Hey all, so I bought vapr awhile ago and when I received it it was faulty, so I sent it back and got a replacement, replacement worked fine for a few days and then I hade to charge the vaporizer, but the heater coil seems to be stuck, in fact it won't budge at all, and yes I'm turning it the right way, is anyone else got this problem, can anyone help, it's a beautiful utility and I wouldn't want to have to keep it in my bottom drawer never to be seen again
ShaunRobison
View Profile
Loyal user
255 Posts

Profile of ShaunRobison
How about this.. I tried to replace the heater coil with a new one and the new one pulled right off the base now its just a wire hanging from the device.
www.shaunrobison.com
Magic and Illustrations
badger1957
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of badger1957
Hi
I bought Vapr as well with the same problems you are getting, apparently the vaporizers are the big bug with them,the control is superb and you shouldn't get problems with that. Personally although it says in the instruction's online..DO NOT use any other ecigs with vapr,don't worry this is just to get you to buy the refil cartridges supplied by them. I changed my Vape for an ecig which I had to modify but now Vapr works superb with a lot more out put of smoke than the original vaporizer that came with the kit. and I can refil with eliquid so in all I now have a superb Vapr Product that kicks out twice as much smoke and has really improved my effects no end.
Fredrick
View Profile
Loyal user
Seattle
248 Posts

Profile of Fredrick
Quote:
On Nov 11, 2017, badger1957 wrote:
I changed my Vape for an ecig which I had to modify but now Vapr works superb with a lot more out put of smoke than the original vaporizer that came with the kit. and I can refil with eliquid so in all I now have a superb Vapr Product that kicks out twice as much smoke and has really improved my effects no end.

I sent you a PM about how to switch out the vaporizer. Thanks in advance!
"Try to find the humanity in the magic and maybe you'll come up with something of your own. It's the humanity that gets you there, not techniques." Michael Moschen on Creativity
How
View Profile
Regular user
NJ
101 Posts

Profile of How
I have had nothing but issues with the coils.
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Loyal user
Lost on a Green Screen
285 Posts

Profile of Animated Puppets
Just like the rest of you I had the same issue and buying a replacement coil doesn't help as the Vapr coil is wired (concealed) inside the housing.

Since they are no longer selling these (I was prepared to buy another) I had to toss the unit in a bag, and there it sets still.

However, I'm glad to announce I found an alternative. On Amazon I found a hand pump version that was extremely cheap (in price).

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07M77......F8&psc=1

I ordered 2 so that I would have a backup. I needed the original Vapr to have my puppet Behemoth smoke a cigar. This works beautifully and a fraction of the cost.

The hand pump provides the smoke I need to simulate a puff off his cigar, but if you have the original Vapr pump/motor you should be able to easily connect to this hand model and use as a smoke device.

Pros: The price, works well, and comes with a 10 pack of puffs (oils). Rechargeable by USP connection.

Cons: Ships from China so it will take awhile to arrive, has no instructions.

Overall: It is worth the purchase. I figured out the device without the instructions (unscrew smoke capsule and connect usb to cable. Comes with a capsule attached but is dried out so replace. Make sure connections are tight to prevent smoke leakage.

$16 delivered if you have Prime.
I still recall the day I met Beaker from the Muppets. He said to me "Meep, meep, mee mee mee Meep!", and that has made all the difference.
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Loyal user
Lost on a Green Screen
285 Posts

Profile of Animated Puppets
Just a follow up.

If you have the original air pump motor you can attach it to this device and remove the hand air bulb.
I still recall the day I met Beaker from the Muppets. He said to me "Meep, meep, mee mee mee Meep!", and that has made all the difference.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On Feb 17, 2019, Mike Gainor wrote:
Just a follow up.

If you have the original air pump motor you can attach it to this device and remove the hand air bulb.

Propdog do a "Hapr Hack" that is what you describe. Their set includes an adaption that allows the change of tube size to be managed easily.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Vapr Heater Coil Stuck (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL