The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Retirement » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On Aug 26, 2015, Slim King wrote:
SQUIRM, DEFLECT,and try to confuse, muddy the water ... The average 401K lost $10K in your last 4 trading days.
People trust the government and the investors... and they are taking a BEATING IN THE MARKET......

I hope it can come back soon ... My friends need their money back!!!!

Squirming? Not I.

Deflecting? Not I.

Trying to confuse? Not I. If you're confused by a simple, straightforward question, that's your fault, not mine.

Muddying the water? Not I.

So . . . according to some lady on the radio, the average loss in a 401(k) account in the last four days is $10,000.

If in the next month, two months, six months the average 401(k) account gains $10,000, will you be trumpeting that as a success?

Why not?

You keep accusing Danny and me of being self-proclaimed experts on the market, and me of having investing clients. When are you going to apologize for these outrageous lies?

I seem to recall reading:

Quote:
On Aug 23, 2015, Slim King wrote:
I admit my mistakes . . . .

I'm still waiting for you to admit these.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Been praying the bleeding would stop today for a while... Did it work?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Yeah, you're what's going to change the whole world economy. Go Slim! May I suggest you spend less time on this forum and more time on your knees....
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Retirement » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL