The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ecrof? And who is this Ross Tayler guy? (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1778 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Hello everyone,

It's been a busy last few weeks between taking on new challenges in life and whatnot...but I'm very excited to be the first person to let you in on something that some will love, others will hate and that I found absolutely stunning...

This would be the work of one of those devious forces behind the inception of one of the best principles of the past few years that we first experienced in Ouija. Well, Ross is back and he's releasing his first independent release on yet another devious principle that will be in our collective Mentalist tool boxes for decades.

So what is it?

Basically, it's a tool to force anything. It's a tome that upon reading really blew my brain open as to the possibilities and went immediately into my sociopsychological toolbox of devious deceptions...of course only after being fooled badly by the man himself multiple times over Skype during this techniques' conception over the last few months. All this being said, Ross is a scientist on this kind of stuff and has been feverishly taking notes on results as well as inlisting my aid in testing the material to ensure it's not another pipe dream.

I'm very pleased to say it's not and it's exciting as hell! The multitude of ideas in this works had substantially increased what I believed was possible with propless effects and I foresee a bright future ahead for Ross'career. So if you love tools and adding notches onto your belt that are actually useful as well as powerful enough to leave your fellow performers puzzled then you need to keep your ear to the ground for this one.

Ecrof is almost ready, I hope you all find it as fascinating and lucrative as I already do...

XX,
-Jakob
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3642 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Ecrof is the word force spelled backwards.
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Nice! Didn't know it until I read your post.
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3642 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Smile
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Really looking forward to it. It sounds nice.
Ben_cardall
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of Ben_cardall
Excellent book! thoroughly well written and heartily enjoyed! thanks to ross! and heres to his next venture
TheDirectionalist
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I will have this many posts when you read this:
922 Posts

Profile of TheDirectionalist
Sounds pretty neat!
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4168 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Quote:
On Jun 25, 2015, Jamie Ferguson wrote:

Is that your scoop?

:)
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1778 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Soon everyone...it's a pretty amazing little tome that applies to a variety of situations!

XX,
-Jakob
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1778 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Hey guys,

If you were interested in this before then now is the time to pounce...

http://www.rosstaylermysteries.com/shop/ecrof

XX,
-Jakob
Ross Tayler
View Profile
Regular user
Rugby, England
127 Posts

Profile of Ross Tayler
Adrien,

Ecrof falls into the latter category of forces you mention, although thinking about it it may be possible to adapt the principle to the former scenario. This is not how I currently use it, however.

A small number of purchasers have messaged me asking for the PDF to be sent. My site is set up so that purchasers will be taken to a download page after payment via paypal. This has worked for most, however if anyone has trouble with this then just contact me, and once I've confirmed your purchase I'll send you the PDF manually with pleasure.

Best wishes to all,

Ross
Adrien L.
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of Adrien L.
Quote:
On Aug 12, 2015, Ross Tayler wrote:
Ecrof falls into the latter category of forces you mention, although thinking about it it may be possible to adapt the principle to the former scenario. This is not how I currently use it, however.
Ross

Cool! That's what I wanted to hear Smile
Ross Tayler
View Profile
Regular user
Rugby, England
127 Posts

Profile of Ross Tayler
I've located the source of the problem!

Once the PayPal payment is complete, purchasers are presented with an option to return to my site. They must select this option in order to get to the download page.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused, I'm afraid this was all I could achieve with my limited IT skills. I'm seeking to fix it as we speak.

On a side note, I just got accepted into the University of Exeter! Just thought I'd share with the group.

Best wishes,

Ross.
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1405 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Congratulations!
www.northernmiracles.com

Support me on Patreon
Miracle Studio : https://www.patreon.com/miraclestudio
Ross Tayler
View Profile
Regular user
Rugby, England
127 Posts

Profile of Ross Tayler
Thank you, Sir! Now just to make sure I have somewhere to live for the next year!
tricky360
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of tricky360
Ecrof. What a brilliant technique, very well written, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Well done Ross.
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
What does the audience see or hear if this is done on stage?

Regards,
Mike
Mejais
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of Mejais
Can this force be done in a pub situation (loud, drunken guys etc) totally impromptu?
Adrien L.
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of Adrien L.
I've just read Ecrof and loved it! This is smart thinking Smile

It can absolutely be done in a pub situation and as far as what the audience sees, it is very close to "think of a person/celebrity/card/etc." and you proceed to guess it. Simple as that. Really beautiful.

I think it is important to mention the full title of the ebook:"Ecrof: Reflections on Psychological Forcing", so as you might have guessed, this is not 100%, but it is so close that it can be used without fear (I did it on my wife and brother, which are not the best subjects, and it worked perfectly).

I'm really happy with my purchase! Thank you, Ross!
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10725 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Jun 25, 2015, Jamie Ferguson wrote:

Reminds me of the old D E K R A M deck...
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ecrof? And who is this Ross Tayler guy? (12 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL