The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Need info before I buy Roy Kueppers Gravity Flipper (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dapperdan
View Profile
Regular user
Detroit Area Magicians & Mentalists (DAMM)
132 Posts

Profile of Dapperdan
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2016, tonsofquestions wrote:
I'm not commenting on the interaction with Roy (I've had both fast/good replies and slow/missing responses in the same experience), but there are definitely other Eisenhower flippers out there.
A fast search turns up this one: http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S12472 and there are non-pro versions, too.

That aside, it's great to hear the quality is good. I'm still waiting to finalize my order.

Thank you for sharing that link but it shows as "Out of Stock" and "Discontinued". So, I have still not seen them anywhere else.

Be that as it may... good luck with your order and purchase... I hope it works out! (I think the flipper is a great tool and I'm looking forward to routining with it!

Smile
Tada!...

tonsofquestions
View Profile
Special user
974 Posts

Profile of tonsofquestions
Oh, interesting. You're absolutely right. My apologies.

For some reason when I loaded that just now I didn't get the "discontinued" message. The non-pro version does appear to be in stock, but I realize that's not the same. I wonder why Tango still lists it on their site, then? https://www.tangomagic.com/product.php?productid=17112

No matter. Roy's sounds fantastic. I'm jealous. Smile
CarpetShark
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of CarpetShark
Since I just received a custom made set of silver dollars + [ from Roy, thought I'd toss in my 2 cents (that's 18$ Canadian): I found him to be courteous and easy to talk to, as he patiently answered my many questions. The ETA he gave me was off by only a few days, and most importantly the quality of the set is superb. My only complaints are not returning a promised call, and not sending a heads-up and tracking number, as he said he would. I had sent him 5 coins; he swapped some out so the dates were all the same, AND he tossed in a 6th coin to make the [ + 5 set, no extra charge. Coins are all softened to a silent perfection, all remilled after fitting each coin to the [.

Before deciding on Roy I contacted three other well known coin makers - none were willing or able to work with Canadian silver dollars. One of these companies wanted me to pay for a particular piece of equipment in order to carve out a [, making the price more than double what I paid Roy. So mark me down on the 'Pro' side re: R.K.

hth
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Need info before I buy Roy Kueppers Gravity Flipper (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL