The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » The Clair-Voy-Ant ESP cards by Sean Waters (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
663 Posts

Profile of Waters.
Hello Guys. I have a dozen (or so) of these Zenner sets left. If you have an interest, PM me with your email and I will send pictures and the information. Thank you to those of you who have purchased these and I hope you are enjoying them (and that the routines are serving you well).

Best Regards,

Sean
Follow the link...
www.experience-architecture.com
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3348 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
I haven't received the actual cards yet (I think they'll come in the next day or so) but Sean sent the routines over and I wanted to comment on them.

I like ESP cards, but honestly, so many of the effects out there are just one variation or another of matching the symbols. I guess that's kind of the point....

BUT - The 3 routines included are a very nice departure from the usual. I'm especially excited by 'Seeing Stars', which is a 3 phase routine that has some very unique elements that I've never seen done with ESP cards. 'Unison' is a cool take on a 'you do as I do' premise with a cool methodology that I didn't see coming.

Very much recommended.
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3348 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
My cards came today. Very nice. They are sturdy and they have a nice finish. I had seen the m******s in an image but couldn't find them for a few minutes when examining the cards. They even passed the riffle test! That's not to say they are hard to see, now that I'm looking for them I can see them across the table. Very clever.
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

On Penguin Magic
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
663 Posts

Profile of Waters.
Last Laugh,

Thanks for the comments about the set and the routines. I am glad that you are pleased. I trust these will serve you well.

I had these made to reduce that "loading circle" look on my face. These were made for me to be able to easily discern what is needed from all four corners. I made them for myself, but making a number of these reduces my cost of ownership.

I keep the included extra set of 10 in my everyday (Jaks) wallet. Though I am proud of the routines included (and thank you for the comments, all), I most often perform "Jazz Mentalism" from Michael Murray's "Submodalities" DVD. This is because it is succinct and possibly the most real feeling Zener routine extant. You should contact Michael to purchase:

http://www.magicbox.uk.com/submodalities-dvd.html
Follow the link...
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3348 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Dang, shipping to the US is almost as much as the DVD itself... and it doesn't seem to be for sale anywhere in the US. Hmm...
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

On Penguin Magic
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
663 Posts

Profile of Waters.
Possibly, Michael will re-release this as a download.

Calling Michael Murray! Submodalities as download Michael?

Who knows?
Follow the link...
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
663 Posts

Profile of Waters.
To any concerned:

I have another run of these, so these are available again. PM me for with questions and for pictures and information. These really are the the easiest read (due to only needing to see any one corner and the dead easy design). They are great for aging eyes, like mine!

Thanks,

Sean
Follow the link...
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3692 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Good news, I took action... you (everyone interested in Zener style effects) should do so too... Smile Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1186 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
Sean, am thinking of getting a set of these and would love to buy you lunch and jam with you in Macon one day if you ever have the time...
F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
663 Posts

Profile of Waters.
Quote:
On Jul 6, 2016, RedDevil wrote:
Sean, am thinking of getting a set of these and would love to buy you lunch and jam with you in Macon one day if you ever have the time...

RedDevil, I would love that. Shoot me a PM with your contact info. Let's get together.
Follow the link...
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
663 Posts

Profile of Waters.
FYI: I only have five sets left. It may be a while before these will be available again. PM me with your interest. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. These make life easy!
Follow the link...
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
1627 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
Like many of you, I already had several different sets of ESP cards. I had no idea I "needed" another set until I ordered and received Sean's.

The set of ten cards will be with me at all times.

George
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
663 Posts

Profile of Waters.
George,
Thank you for the kind comment. I am glad the set is serving you well.

All,

I have one last set available. Please PM me if you have an interest.

Thanks,

Sean
Follow the link...
Balaram
View Profile
Special user
903 Posts

Profile of Balaram
I am happy to have recently become an owner of this set as well.
Considering all that Sean includes with the package, it is quite good value for the price.
NO regrets here, thanks again to Sean, glad I didn't miss this, Bill Z.
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3348 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Having had them for a number of months now, I wanted to report that they're very sturdy and have held up extremely well.
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

On Penguin Magic
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
663 Posts

Profile of Waters.
Last Laugh and Bill Z., I appreciate the kind words about the set. I am glad you both are pleased.

These are sold out for now, but I will post here again when I have another round available. Thank you all for purchasing these and I hope they continue to serve you well.

Warm Regards,

Sean
Follow the link...
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
663 Posts

Profile of Waters.
All,

Here's a casual performance (of "Jazz Mentalism", see "Submodalities") that you may finding charming.

https://youtu.be/deFdHaQQaas

Best Regards,

Sean
Follow the link...
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1186 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
Quote:
On Aug 21, 2016, Waters. wrote:
Last Laugh and Bill Z., I appreciate the kind words about the set. I am glad you both are pleased.

These are sold out for now, but I will post here again when I have another round available. Thank you all for purchasing these and I hope they continue to serve you well.

Warm Regards,

Sean

Crap! Sean, would you please save me a set next time? I am hoping I can pick them up personally at the rookery some time! Smile
F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
663 Posts

Profile of Waters.
Good things are in store!
Follow the link...
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
1627 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
Sean:

That demo was charming.

George
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » The Clair-Voy-Ant ESP cards by Sean Waters (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL