The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Phenomental!? (19 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of Dale A. Hildebrandt
Hello All,

"Phenomental!" by Dustin Dean is now available at the Deception As Reality website at:

http://www.deceptionasreality.com/dustin-dean

You can also find his eBooks "HandWhich" and "The Magician" That Became "The Mentalist" at the above link. Enjoy!

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
Visit
Dale'sBlog: StuffByDale.blogspot.com
Personal Site: dalemagic.strikingly.com
sychou
View Profile
Veteran user
314 Posts

Profile of sychou
I've read his Phenomental and TMTBM ebook.
Dustin Dean is a new rising mentalism publisher that came from magic background.
I found out that he's material is more rely on mechanism as opposite to recent new trend prop-less mentalism.
Which is not surprising due to his magic background.
There is also more card magic based effect.
Despite he is still very young,he provide something new to mentalism world,
such as UP force,Mind Meld,watch stop principle,I am impressed.
I wouldn't say his material have reached top level mentalism.
For example,there are more clever,more subtle dual reality effect out there in recent mentalism publication.
I also did not see reading-system based mentalism in all of his publication.
However,for the price he asked for,this is a high C-P value product.
TheDirectionalist
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I will have this many posts when you read this:
876 Posts

Profile of TheDirectionalist
Quote:
On Dec 29, 2015, sychou wrote:
I've read his Phenomental and TMTBM ebook.
Dustin Dean is a new rising mentalism publisher that came from magic background.
I found out that he's material is more rely on mechanism as opposite to recent new trend prop-less mentalism.
Which is not surprising due to his magic background.
There is also more card magic based effect.
Despite he is still very young,he provide something new to mentalism world,
such as UP force,Mind Meld,watch stop principle,I am impressed.
I wouldn't say his material have reached top level mentalism.
For example,there are more clever,more subtle dual reality effect out there in recent mentalism publication.
I also did not see reading-system based mentalism in all of his publication.
However,for the price he asked for,this is a high C-P value product.

Thank you for your thoughts! Glad you enjoy my work. I'd like my work to gradually come closer and closer to pure mentalism as I myself move farther and farther away from my magic background.

More to come in the near future!

Warm regards,
Dustin
UBT (UNDERGROUND BOTTOM TEAR) - NOW AVAILABLE!

Davdo
View Profile
Regular user
New York
152 Posts

Profile of Davdo
I really enjoyed this eBook. Dustin is a bright and innovative young mentalist with some sneaky and strong ideas.

There's so much valuable material here from concepts you can develop to suit, to fully outlined routines. My favorites include "Influenza" and "The Muse" as both routines and just for the bold important bits that you can adapt to other routines. "Out of Uranus" is a strong card bit and your audience will feel like they did everything themselves. "Vaporize" is so tricky and cool.

I have all of Dustin's available material and I am eager to see what he releases next! Anyone looking for some strong mentalism tools and routines should really check this out!

~Dave
TheDirectionalist
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I will have this many posts when you read this:
876 Posts

Profile of TheDirectionalist
Quote:
On Apr 5, 2016, Davdo wrote:
I really enjoyed this eBook. Dustin is a bright and innovative young mentalist with some sneaky and strong ideas.

There's so much valuable material here from concepts you can develop to suit, to fully outlined routines. My favorites include "Influenza" and "The Muse" as both routines and just for the bold important bits that you can adapt to other routines. "Out of Uranus" is a strong card bit and your audience will feel like they did everything themselves. "Vaporize" is so tricky and cool.

I have all of Dustin's available material and I am eager to see what he releases next! Anyone looking for some strong mentalism tools and routines should really check this out!

~Dave

Thank you Dave! I'm really glad you are enjoying my work and getting some use out of it! Smile

Best wishes,
Dustin
UBT (UNDERGROUND BOTTOM TEAR) - NOW AVAILABLE!

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Phenomental!? (19 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL