The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Reaching out for guidence, ideas. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DrNorth
View Profile
Veteran user
North Starr Entertainment, Harrisburg PA
364 Posts

Profile of DrNorth
Have been more lurking thee past few years than participating as things have seemed to snowball out of control. I am sure most of you don't even know me. I won't list my woes, needless to say it is stressful and somewhat dire.
I do shows when I can but my primary source of income is renting rooms out of my modest ranch home in Harrisburg PA.
So while I usually rent for moths at a time If any of you are on the road, doing extended shows in the york, Harrisburg, hershey area. I am 20 minutes from the Pa Renaissance Faire
If you know other traveling performers, merchants etc. Let them know. I have an area that could be modified for a work shop.
Give me a ring, perhaps we can make an agreement for lodgings for a week, two or a few months.
If this is not teh apprpriate venue apologies and please delete.

Ed Hazell
717 761 2548
Smile
"For it shows things that were, and things that are, and things that yet may be. But which it that he sees, even the wisest cannot always tell"
~Galadriel

"A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Reaching out for guidence, ideas. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL