The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Bells and whistles (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

abbylondon
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of abbylondon
Looking for 15 to 20 sound effects to synchronize with the waving of a wand -- magical sounds such as bells, harps, chants, and also comedy effects such as bonk, boing and buzz.

I've looked on Amazon and it's all copyrighted stuff. Is there a royalty-free CD containing such sound effects, already burned onto an audio cd that you can buy? It needs to be an audio cd, not mp3 or wav files.

Or maybe I just need to break down and buy a CD burner so I can do the computerized stuff. Anyway, any advice that obviates the need for a cd burner would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Jeff Haas
View Profile
Special user
918 Posts

Profile of Jeff Haas
Check the buy-out music and sound effects companies. If you punch "buy-out music" or "buyout music" into Google, you'll turn up a bunch of companies that have libraries of music and sound effects.

You can go to their websites, audition a low-quality version of the track, and then buy what you need. You can usually buy a collection on CD that's cheaper than buying the tracks individually.

Jeff
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Bells and whistles (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL