The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Leon's Floating card trick (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1552 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
This is great!
So glad I bought this.
Cap in glass is a nice bonus as well

:)
floatingcardtrick
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of floatingcardtrick
Quote:
On Sep 4, 2015, reignofsound wrote:
This is great!
So glad I bought this.
Cap in glass is a nice bonus as well

:)


Thanks for your support Smile
floatingcardtrick
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of floatingcardtrick
I just found a link to the mint tin I use to carry around my IT: http://www.amazon.com/Altoids-Smalls-Sug......028C44Z0
Hope this helps anyone that can't find it at their local gas station Smile
Sebastian Oudot
View Profile
Regular user
Somewhere Between Two Worlds
186 Posts

Profile of Sebastian Oudot
Quote:
On Sep 7, 2015, floatingcardtrick wrote:
I just found a link to the mint tin I use to carry around my IT: http://www.amazon.com/Altoids-Smalls-Sug......028C44Z0
Hope this helps anyone that can't find it at their local gas station Smile


And for those interested, this mint tin happens to be the exact same one used for the excellent trick Toibox Card To Box System from Jonathan Kamm
floatingcardtrick
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of floatingcardtrick
Quote:
On Nov 20, 2016, Sebastian Oudot wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 7, 2015, floatingcardtrick wrote:
I just found a link to the mint tin I use to carry around my IT: http://www.amazon.com/Altoids-Smalls-Sug......028C44Z0
Hope this helps anyone that can't find it at their local gas station Smile


And for those interested, this mint tin happens to be the exact same one used for the excellent trick Toibox Card To Box System from Jonathan Kamm


Exactly Smile I have had a lot of fun mixing the two. So many possibilities! I came up with a bunch of new moves I will probably put on my next project.
floatingcardtrick
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of floatingcardtrick
Working on Volume 2 Smile https://youtu.be/vx63YR3wIGI
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
4933 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On Nov 10, 2017, floatingcardtrick wrote:
Working on Volume 2 Smile https://youtu.be/vx63YR3wIGI

Great news! Glad to see you back at it. Smile
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).






Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Leon's Floating card trick (15 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL