The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Zombie rabbit or dove vanish (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

almagic
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of almagic
There is this zombie rabbit or dove vanish at tilford site under one-man illusion. I wanted to get that illusion, but it doesn't sound really good. As how is the rabbit going to put back into the box when I am covering the rabbit with the cloth? The rabbit will move and the action will not be smooth then.

Anyone owns that illusion? What's your say... Should I get it?
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20508 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
The Dove Vanish is an OK trick. And it has some other uses. For that kind of money and assuming that you have not accumulated a lot of box magic, I would recommend a really nice Square Circle instead. You can do a whole thirty-minute show from one and it will allow you to both make things appear and disappear. If you will get the MAK model it is available with a second load. That will allow you to produce two bowls of real gold fish, a dove, or a small rabbit. And it is still useful for the rest of the show.

I have both. But there is a reason I have a half dozen square circles. They get used!

Good Luck!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Zombie rabbit or dove vanish (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL