The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Porper Card clip and two fantastic businesses (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dader76
View Profile
New user
Connecticut
42 Posts

Profile of dader76
I have to write about a transaction that recently took place and the wonderful experience I had that's restored my faith in humanity or, at least, the type of people we encounter in this hobby (for me) and profession (for others).

So I love card clips and Porper Clips especially and was thrilled to see some marketed by Stevens Magic. I bought three. They were gorgeous but all had the same flaw in that they were too tight for the 54 cards I have in a given deck and I nearly ripped a nail from my fingers trying to extricate the deck. I contact Stevens over a weekend and Mark there got back to me not once but several times over that weekend with suggestions. All failed, but that's not his fault; the clips were simply too tight. He got Scott Jenkins at Porperclips. com involved and both engaged me in the most polite, respectful and concerned manner in various emails and promised to make sure things worked out. We are talking card clips now. Granted they are Porper clips, the best, but those fellows exhibted a greater sense of urgency than I did.

Well Stevens took them back and Scott send me four, with cards!, as 'compensation' for my troubles. Said clips were perfect and if the turnaround from my order to my getting those clips was six days it was nothing. I applaud these people for the quality and service they provide and wanted to let you all know that. David
thesmurfman
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of thesmurfman
I am new here, but I will second what you said about porperclips.
I had placed an order at Porperclips, and when I received the shipping update, I noticed it was being sent to the wrong address.
I emailed them, and Scott Jenkins, the same person you referenced, replied to me, and had a new one sent out to the correct address the same day as my email. Meaning he did not wait until the original order made it back to him before making me a happy customer. I felt that was above and beyond normal customer service in my experience, and ensured that I would be happy to order from them in the future.
Leo H
View Profile
Inner circle
1150 Posts

Profile of Leo H
I thought the Porper clip was designed for a 52 card deck. It's already a bit snug with that and the box.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Porper Card clip and two fantastic businesses (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL