The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Jonathan Edwards (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3079 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
I got talked into publishing my doctoral dissertation as an E-book. While I doubt any of you are interested, I still could use the cash should any of you choose to buy it.

So everybody buy it.

http://www.amazon.com/Mysteries-Governme......vernment

My plan is to get rich and invite each and every one of you over to my house in Hamburg to have beer and cookies. I love you all.
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
I look forward to reading it, thank you for the heads up!
Congratulations guy!
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3469 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Whether or not I read it depends on the answers to two very important questions:

What species of cookies?
    What manner of beer?
Theodore Lawton
View Profile
Inner circle
1686 Posts

Profile of Theodore Lawton
Well, since we'll be in Hamburg, ein Ratsherrn, pils, bitte.

For the cookies I'd like Spitzbuben, Kokosmakronen, Lebkuchen and; since I'm playing chess a lot lately, Schwarz-Weiss Gebäck!

Smile

Congratulations on your book!
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5015 Posts

Profile of landmark
Darn. Just when I thought I finally got the difference sorted out between Jonathan Edward, the "I-see-dead-people" guy, and Jonathan Edwards, the "I-got-a-nice-haircut" guy, along comes Stone with some other guy with the same name who I never heard of.

Anyway, Ever-Reliable Wikipedia tells me that I should be ashamed of myself for not having heard of him. Anyone who was the grandfather of Aaron Burr has got to be at least a little bit interesting.

Congratulations, Jeff!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Jonathan Edwards (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL