The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Wonder box by Sansminds (18 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
alexlatorre
View Profile
Regular user
Barcelona
184 Posts

Profile of alexlatorre
This looks interesting... Just saw this on their page and it looks pretty useful. I'm just worried about the getting into it and how examinable the card box really is. I also think that the method appears to be similar to Unwritten. Not sure though

http://www.sansminds.com/index.php/sm-pr......box.html

It's not that expensive if you think about it. I'll probably buy it, just to see the way they get into it and just to see the gimmick. (I hope it's not like Unboxing, so not some extreme DIY)

-Alex
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2317 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Gosh and just NO editing!
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2440 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Ya, he puts a real deck of cards in and then his hand goes out of view...........LOL. We all know he switched the box. But it does look like a good idea. Changing things like that.
alexlatorre
View Profile
Regular user
Barcelona
184 Posts

Profile of alexlatorre
^^^
You are so right.
I like the look of it, and if my method is right then this is pretty practical. I'm just not sure how they are planning on switching the real cards for the gimmick....
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1789 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Looks a lot like Unload by Anthony Stan
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - - -
SNAPS | You Know | CAANWICH | Fourtunate | Destined | Wrong Turn | Fortuity | Arbitrium | Sovereign Sandwich | RudiMental

More Info: www.davidjonathanmagic.com
Stucky
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Batman!
1348 Posts

Profile of Stucky
Looks like they are just making fun of all of us. "Let's make a magic trailer that's rediculous because we know those idiots are going to buy it anyway".
Official Thread Killer
simon hughes
View Profile
Veteran user
London
328 Posts

Profile of simon hughes
Buying from Sansminds now is like being in an abusive relationship - "yeah he's knocked me about in the past but he's fixed now, he's says he'll never touch me again".
Slackerking
View Profile
Special user
613 Posts

Profile of Slackerking
No, actually it's not. I've bought many effects from them and only been let down maybe twice out of fifteen or twenty purchases, maybe because I only care if it's a good trick not whether the ads were overzealous. Probably won't buy this until I find out more about the problems with them and N Lawrence and whether they ripped him off because that troubles me, but not because I haven't been satisfied with their product.
simon hughes
View Profile
Veteran user
London
328 Posts

Profile of simon hughes
The last time I was wrong was the summer if 2001. I remember it well, it was a beautiful late afternoon day in the early autumn. I was listening to Dido as I strolled through London Town. A tourist asked me for directions and I told him it was the next left but it was a right. That affected me deeply and I swore I'd never make another mistake and I've kept my promise. Although it's hard swimming upstream at the magic Café, trying to protect you people.
barts185
View Profile
Inner circle
Can you believe I've been wrong on
1339 Posts

Profile of barts185
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2015, Stucky wrote:
Looks like they are just making fun of all of us. "Let's make a magic trailer that's rediculous because we know those idiots are going to buy it anyway".

And sadly, they're right.
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
2411 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
Looks cool, but to me durability is everything. How do I carry around essentially an empty card and not have it get squished in my pocket.
VanishingInc
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of VanishingInc
Hey guys!

I will say, the obvious switch was a little silly but if you put that aside Wonder Box looks really great! I love how visual it is and all the applications that are possible with it!

I'll be doing a review on this as soon as possible!

-Kyle
We personally curate every product we sell because we put quality and service first.
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1694 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
I was quite surprised how much I liked Wonder Box . Upon receiving the DVD , I thought the wouldn't work that consistently , but after playing around for a while , I began to love this , this is consistent and really visual . You have to provide your own card box and they supply you with all other stuffs needed . I took 2 minutes making this up and I'm having lots of fun now . At this price , this is definitely a good item to check out .
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1730 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
Meh
Get yourself the Flap Cards guide : http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4435

Make sure to check my review website, new reviews coming every week ! http://lesavisdalexis.wix.com/reviews
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3727 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Quote:
On Jul 23, 2015, simon hughes wrote:
Buying from Sansminds now is like being in an abusive relationship - "yeah he's knocked me about in the past but he's fixed now, he's says he'll never touch me again".

Lol, great analogy.
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1364 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
Apart from one tiny convincer that the box adds; surely if you are capable of switching a box with a deck in it for this box; there is surely little point in the gimmick.
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1694 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
That's quite true . That's what I was thinking before I decided on getting this . However what Wonder Box does is the visual appearance that a deck morphs into something else . They see the deck inside the box , without any covering , it instantly changes into something that they can hold , and the card box is empty now . While this might be unnecessary for many since a deck switch can replace it , I still like the visual of this effect . I've gotten great reactions from this , and this is pretty useful for me .
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
alexlatorre
View Profile
Regular user
Barcelona
184 Posts

Profile of alexlatorre
It does look very good, but will have to wait for some reviews
DOMINOSTREETMAGIC
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of DOMINOSTREETMAGIC
Similar effects done with m case by mickael chatelain which I have.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4932 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
I'm going to buy this just to do the cat effect!
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Wonder box by Sansminds (18 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL