The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Penguin Live Mentalist Dream List (25 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Max Wells
View Profile
Regular user
145 Posts

Profile of Max Wells
I don't understand why they haven't get Michael Weber to do a Penguin lecture.

I've seen him quite a few times hosting the lectures so I'm guessing is a more of a thing of money rather than of time... Smile

Just kidding. He probably just doesn't want to teach us mortals his secrets.
timlic
View Profile
Regular user
Birmingham
119 Posts

Profile of timlic
My votes would be for:

Paul Vigil
Michael Weber
Richard Webster
mentalism addict
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of mentalism addict
Paul stockman
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Just 1, Richard Webster.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10137 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Quote:
On Jul 16, 2017, mentalism addict wrote:
Paul stockman


Paul seems to be laying low as of recently after being exposed to the community. Is he out of the business now, did it ruin him? Everything is gone of his.
OnTiltSoon
View Profile
Special user
Barcelona
544 Posts

Profile of OnTiltSoon
Michael Weber
Joe Diamond
Christian Cagigal
- Joaquín Gasa Thomas
clairvoyant
View Profile
Loyal user
268 Posts

Profile of clairvoyant
Jon Stetson
Christopher Carter
Craig Karges
Pheton Bilek
Gerry Henessey
Rick Maue

Oh...and Andy "Jerxman" Smile
toniyammine
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of toniyammine
I would say: Michael Weber and Richard Webster.
mentalism addict
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of mentalism addict
Quote:
On Jul 16, 2017, Mindpro wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 16, 2017, mentalism addict wrote:
Paul stockman


Paul seems to be laying low as of recently after being exposed to the community. Is he out of the business now, did it ruin him? Everything is gone of his.

i don't know what's with paul but I can say is I love his presentation's and methods
MindAgent
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of MindAgent
A Paul Stockman one would be good I really liked his DVD lecture. Very clean simple and usable material no silly pipe dreams.
MindAgent
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of MindAgent
Quote:
On Jul 16, 2017, Mindpro wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 16, 2017, mentalism addict wrote:
Paul stockman


Paul seems to be laying low as of recently after being exposed to the community. Is he out of the business now, did it ruin him? Everything is gone of his.



What happened?
OnTiltSoon
View Profile
Special user
Barcelona
544 Posts

Profile of OnTiltSoon
Quote:
On Jul 19, 2017, MindAgent wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 16, 2017, Mindpro wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 16, 2017, mentalism addict wrote:
Paul stockman


Paul seems to be laying low as of recently after being exposed to the community. Is he out of the business now, did it ruin him? Everything is gone of his.



What happened?


http://bfy.tw/Curm

PS: Just a joke Smile
- Joaquín Gasa Thomas
MindAgent
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of MindAgent
Quote:
On Jul 19, 2017, OnTiltSoon wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 19, 2017, MindAgent wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 16, 2017, Mindpro wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 16, 2017, mentalism addict wrote:
Paul stockman


Paul seems to be laying low as of recently after being exposed to the community. Is he out of the business now, did it ruin him? Everything is gone of his.



What happened?


http://bfy.tw/Curm

PS: Just a joke Smile



I see. That's not strange at all. His lecture with Alakazam was great though.
philraso
View Profile
Regular user
171 Posts

Profile of philraso
How about Teller? I've seen him speak before and he's excellent.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10137 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
I too love talking to Teller, but he (they) typically isn't too supportive or favorable of mentalists
Rob_magician
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Rob_magician
Definitely Michael Murray!
Max Hazy
View Profile
Special user
541 Posts

Profile of Max Hazy
Now that Banachek have lectured, my dream list of authors who haven't lectured yet would be: Doug Dyment, Jerome Finley, Richard Webster. By "dream" I mean something I would really want to see but I'm afraid I won't (I'm glad Banachek came out of the dream part and came to reality!).

Great authors that I would love to see and I don't think is a dream (meaning, I believe it's quite possible they lecture) would be Ben Blau, Michael Murray, Paul Vigil.
"Your method is in my opinion the very best way to do Q&A"
Millard Longman

"Max has pushed some less known and seldom used principles a huge step forward"
Jan Forster


Arcane Grimoires Vol 1- http://www.maxhazy.com/arcane-grimoires/apocryphal-reach/

Arcane Grimoires Vol 2- http://www.maxhazy.com/Codex-Mentis/
FJR
View Profile
Regular user
London
129 Posts

Profile of FJR
Rick Maue - the more I read of his material, and see of his (few) performances, the more my admiration grows for his ingenuity, artistry and integrity. Just brilliant.
...and Michael Murray (amazing thinker/creator), Michael Weber and Scott Creasey.

And Marc Paul - again!

Very best,
Francis
Flaneur / Gentleman Amateur
Member of the I.B.M - Ring 25
RudolfRassen
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of RudolfRassen
Quote:
On Aug 8, 2017, Max Hazy wrote:
Now that Banachek have lectured, my dream list of authors who haven't lectured yet would be: Doug Dyment, Jerome Finley, Richard Webster. By "dream" I mean something I would really want to see but I'm afraid I won't (I'm glad Banachek came out of the dream part and came to reality!).

Great authors that I would love to see and I don't think is a dream (meaning, I believe it's quite possible they lecture) would be Ben Blau, Michael Murray, Paul Vigil.


Although after watching his 4 and 1/2 hour lecture, I would still want to see Banachek do another one!!!
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3306 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Christopher Carter would be awesome.

Although he already did one lecture for Penguin, I always enjoy Max Mavens effects and his thinking behind them.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Penguin Live Mentalist Dream List (25 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL