The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Clowning around » » Earl Chaney and his Vegas magic store (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BeachCat
View Profile
New user
Vegas Baby!
54 Posts

Profile of BeachCat
I don't know if any of you recall Earl Chaney (former clown) but he owned a magic store in Vegas that was off the strip. McBride had filmed many of his instructional material there and it was quite a great place to meet up.
There was someone who was making enormous shoes for clowns and mascots. Don't know who it was but I'm sure they sold them elsewhere too.

Does anyone know who this was?
btedeski
View Profile
Veteran user
Pittsburgh PA
322 Posts

Profile of btedeski
Earl Chaney measured me and ordered my first clown shoes for me when I visited his store years ago.

He was the first "professional" clown that I have ever met, and talking to him was an inspiration.
Years later it was 2001, I attended my first clown convention and while I was walking through the hotel in costume, I was stopped by a gentleman who pointed to my shoes and said I made them. Since then I have become friends with the shoe maker, John Spear. John will be at Clownfest in September (lancaster PA) come meet him along with many other vendors.

Here is Johns web site www.spearshoes.com
www.clownfest.com
Billy The Clown
www.BillyTheClown.com

Bill Tedeski
Pittsburgh PA

Were magic is just too funny....
TXKEVIN
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of TXKEVIN
I moved to Vegas as Earl was unfortunately going out of business. He had a great shop and was very helpful. He gave me a personal tour of his Ronald McDonald and side show collection for which I am very grateful.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Clowning around » » Earl Chaney and his Vegas magic store (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL