The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Steve August & The SnakeBabe (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicjoejoe
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of magicjoejoe
I have been seeing the commericials on Comedy Central all week. On Friday, they host the entire night from 7-12. The comedy channel site promises magic, juggling, and snakes ...what else?

You go, SnakeBabe!!!!
Stevenleeaugust
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Stevenleeaugust
Go Snake Babe? What about me???
Just kidding, yep we are hosting. That means we are doing the Commercial "Bumpers" between 8:30 pm and Midnight on Friday.
Snake Babe will be providing the magic and I will be juggling, not that you’ll even notice ME!!!

If you want to see a promo clip E-mail me for a link.
magicjoejoe
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of magicjoejoe
Sorry steve but I'm sure you understand that in magic Maria is " All that and a bag of chips" lol

I recored the show, will watch it and post again.
thanks for replying, your the only stars that do.
Geoff Weber
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington DC
1359 Posts

Profile of Geoff Weber
I just saw the Snakebabe on tv last night... on the show "Blind Date" The couple was getting pictures taken with her snake for their date. Although I came in to the show late and this was a special clip that was featured as "from the cutting room floor". Maria, did any part of your appearance make it in the main section of the show?
SnakeBabe
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas
90 Posts

Profile of SnakeBabe
Hi Geoff,
Thanks for writing.

We did over an hour of taping for that show but only the segment you saw was used. Coincidentally, I just bumped into Liz (the girl dater) at a fabric store today!

I will post some footage of that "Blind Date" on my websites as soon as time allows me to.

Hope you liked it, or was it Liz you liked? Smile

Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1990 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
I enjoyed the Snake Babe website. Make sure and download the video clips. Really nice.

The Springer clip was a killer alright. Hehehe.
magicjoejoe
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of magicjoejoe
Quote:
On 2004-03-21 23:12, RandyStewart wrote:
I enjoyed the Snake Babe website. Make sure and download the video clips. Really nice.

The Springer clip was a killer alright. Hehehe.

on the springer uncensored tape the full version is on it and it is UN censored
cfrye
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon, USA
941 Posts

Profile of cfrye
Just a quick note to let everyone know that the Snake Babe has a couple of brief appearances in the Extras section of the DVD of the first season of Penn & Teller's Bull****. There's an outtake of the massage scene where Penn blows a line and another where she walks on to handle a snake.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Steve August & The SnakeBabe (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL