We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » I think I used to be able to read minds (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

russellajallen
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of russellajallen
Back when I was about 18 and extremely niave but enjoyed magic and mentalism, I absolutely loved DB (I still do) and after seeing him performing which hand, I knew how he was doing it. Mind reading and persuasion obviously...

I practiced this and could for a short while with a few different people get it right 3 or 4 times in a row, as long as I got the first guess right. One time I got it right 13 times in a row. I have no idea how, but I just had a good reading and feeling about it. Fluke obviously but felt amazing!
FoggFactor
View Profile
Regular user
Texas
189 Posts

Profile of FoggFactor
Reminds me of an explanation I read in (I think) Andy Nyman's book. After explaining the premise of the effect he goes on to write that "he just really does it" as the explanation.

Ha would love to have seen other magicians watching you and discussing how you are getting it right over and over again!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » I think I used to be able to read minds (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL