The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Viewing private messages I sent to others? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

doowopper
View Profile
Elite user
491 Posts

Profile of doowopper
Hi,
Is it possible to view all of the private messages I have sent to others? If so, how?
Thanks.
Richard
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4972 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Richard, this post from the tech forum should answer your question.

right now there isn't a way (unless they respond with a quote of the message you sent them) that you can see the PM's you sent to other members. That will all be changing soon when we install the new PM system. It's in the final stages of testing now, so it won't be too much longer.
Where the magic begins
silent shadow
View Profile
Loyal user
United Kingdom
231 Posts

Profile of silent shadow
Hi dave , I'm pretty new here , I've had the "you have a private message" flashing at me for a few day's , mouse over say's one new message , I click it and get you have no new messages page up.
I've something missing or is this normal?
Magic or just an illusion? it's a free choice .... isn't it?
Mary B.
View Profile
Café Tech Advisor
Howard City, Michigan
626 Posts

Profile of Mary B.
It's a glitch from when we made a few changes to the system. Send yourself a PM, then go to your PM page and view it. Your new pm field in the database will reset itself and the image will stop showing for you until you get another new PM.
silent shadow
View Profile
Loyal user
United Kingdom
231 Posts

Profile of silent shadow
Thanx Mary all sorted, Have a good evening..
Magic or just an illusion? it's a free choice .... isn't it?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Viewing private messages I sent to others? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL