The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Color changing highlighter (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ZachDavenport
View Profile
Inner circle
Last time I posted I had one less than
1196 Posts

Profile of ZachDavenport
I love the color changing knives, but my school (which is my primary place I perform) Does not allow knives. I could get chad long's flash drives, but it would not make sense that I have 2 flash drives, but at school it would make perfect sense that I would have 2 highlighters. Does anyone know of anything like this?
Reality is a real killjoy.
FoggFactor
View Profile
Regular user
Texas
189 Posts

Profile of FoggFactor
I would think that constructing something to fit your needs wouldn't bee too difficult. Cutting one highlighter to create a shell and gluing that to the another highlighter. Then you just need to construct your routine and handling.

However, Chad Long's "Flash" is a real worker with a great ending. The patter and script provided solve the problem of "why do you have two flash drives" and it all makes sense in the presentation. I recommend checking it out a bit more...It's worth it.
MarkToland
View Profile
New user
Chicago
35 Posts

Profile of MarkToland
Great idea, Frank.
Mind reading Web Series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxXGYrmekzI

Member PEA
jordanamystika
View Profile
New user
IN
52 Posts

Profile of jordanamystika
Fantasio has one already.
jordanamystika
View Profile
New user
IN
52 Posts

Profile of jordanamystika
Scratch that! I read that wrong! I thought it said lighter lol. Highlighter would be a good idea!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Color changing highlighter (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL