The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Mindpod (DVD and Gimmick) by Joaquin Kotkin and Luis de Matos (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4160 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Any one got this at all?,looks kinda cool.
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1789 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
I wasnt impressed... thought the method was transparent and no convincing justification to look through the 2nd packet for the song.

For a thought of song, I would much prefer to do an effect like Earworm which is much more powerful and really a free selection (not choosing from a list).
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - - -
SNAPS | You Know | CAANWICH | Fourtunate | Destined | Wrong Turn | Fortuity | Arbitrium | Sovereign Sandwich | RudiMental

More Info: www.davidjonathanmagic.com
simon hughes
View Profile
Veteran user
London
326 Posts

Profile of simon hughes
Terrible.
magicbern
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong, China
1217 Posts

Profile of magicbern
Quote:
On Aug 7, 2015, simon hughes wrote:
Terrible.

That was really helpful - NOT!
half-beard
View Profile
New user
Mexico
8 Posts

Profile of half-beard
Hi Guys! THe MindPod is not intended to "fool" any magicians, is a trick you should perform at least once to a layman, and see their response....

but who am I to say anything...

here is an objective review of someone that has done it for real, how do I know? cause he adds some suggestions that totally agree with, have fun:

http://www.mylovelyassistant.com/reviews/view/4892
Joaquín Kotkin
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4160 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Sounds fun to me, table hopping and getting the crowd going before you hit them with your main tricks.Spectator paticipation is a good thing,may it be simple trick who cares as long as they are entertained and some may well figure it out and some wont,that's magic after all,can't fool everyone but can sure fool some and that's what keeps us doing it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Mindpod (DVD and Gimmick) by Joaquin Kotkin and Luis de Matos (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL