The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Starting a new chapter in my life. (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

charliecheckers
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of charliecheckers
Tomorrow I begin classes at the medical school I am attending. I know this will mean much less time to spend on my business, as well as my participation here. I am hopeful to continue performing, with a lighter schedule. This will pose new challenges, as I am attempting to enter a new geographic market. Much of what I have learned here, elsewhere and through experience should allow me to accomplish this with less time demands than when I first started. I am hopeful to continue to participate here from time to time as well. My brother will be taking over the reigns of our business in our established market while beginning college and hopefully begin to participate here as well. Thanks again, to all who gave helped our business grow to this point.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3661 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Best luck in this new chapter and continued good fortune with your Magic.

Thank you for your past input here. I'm glad you will still be looking in from time to time.

I have a feeling the Café is more addictive than you think. Eyes on the prize.

-Mary Mowder
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1097 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Good Luck! You can do it!

Bairefoot
Gerry Walkowski
View Profile
Inner circle
1450 Posts

Profile of Gerry Walkowski
Charlie,

Best of luck to you!

How exciting. One of my friends is super smart, yet he couldn't make it into medical school. The fact that you were accepted really says something.

For what it's worth, several doctors (I know some of them) still love magic. Dr. Albo was a well known heart surgeon. I know others who love collecting magic and some who love to dabble in sleight of hand.

Wishing you all the best,

Gerry
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10618 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Paging Dr. Charliecheckers....It's amazing the medical community would welcome you in with such a (charlie) checkered past in magic. Truly wishing you the best in all you do, but I too hope you still check in among us here when you can. Does your brother currently participate here?

It's been great to watch you progress and evolve your business throughout your participation here at the Café.
JoshLondonMagic
View Profile
Special user
675 Posts

Profile of JoshLondonMagic
Best of luck Charlie!

I used to be a paramedic, and got really burned out. Then I got back into Magic and now Magic is my full-time business )with a little marketing LOL)

Anyway, best of luck and you'll kill it!

Josh London
Josh
charliecheckers
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of charliecheckers
Quote:
On Aug 9, 2015, Mary Mowder wrote:
I have a feeling the Café is more addictive than you think. Eyes on the prize.
-Mary Mowder

Mary - you are so right. This place is addictive.

Thanks so much for the well wishes everyone.

Mindpro - my brother has lurked from time to time, mostly at threads I have tipped him on. I am sure he will introduce himself when he starts posting.
Many of you he is already familiar with though, through the discussions we have had. TMC has been a frequent subject of our conversations on the road over the past few years.
jakeg
View Profile
Inner circle
1741 Posts

Profile of jakeg
You might want to contact Dr. Bill Nagler. He worked his was through school performing shows. Nice guy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Starting a new chapter in my life. (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL