The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Solution - The Easiest, Fastest Memorized Deck Ever - by Atlas Brookings and Raven Gairloch (53 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
jeanboucher
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of jeanboucher
Cannot send you a PM... you are out of space!
Magicien pour fête d'enfants

In my more than 25 years of doing magic, I have re-discovered that the most magical audiences are children. They make the best audiences because they don't hide their surprise, or joy, or happiness: all of which, my Magic show will bring to life.
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
Hello Jean, there should be more now.

Best,

Atlas
Bosco J.
View Profile
Elite user
New York
463 Posts

Profile of Bosco J.
Hey Atlas

Still not allowing PMs

Thanks

Bosco
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
I just emptied out a few more. It should be free now.

Best,

Atlas
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17517 Posts

Profile of Slim King
We are currently negotiating a new phone system for HOUDINI'S GHOST. As soon as it is in hopefully we can call the UK with no extra expense. That might be the best time to try out Michaels abilities with this method.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
THECLAW
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of THECLAW
Hi Atlas,

I have sent you a PM.

Best regards,
John
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
Just by way of a quick update for those that are interested - I sent some copies of the book out to get an estimate as regards the length of time it takes people to memorize the Solution deck. I'm pleased to report that after reading the book, the results averaged about twenty minutes.

The feedback has been encouraging as well - this is one of the messages I received:

"You've hit the jackpot again, it was quick and really easy as well. Definitely the most straightforward and powerful approach I've read."

We are still on pace for getting this out around the start of next month.

Best,

Atlas
John Jerde
View Profile
Regular user
180 Posts

Profile of John Jerde
Atlas.

I am really looking forward to this release. Sounds awesome!!! 👍🏻
Tempesta
View Profile
Veteran user
USA
399 Posts

Profile of Tempesta
Yes! Very excited!!
//Sean Beard
Taveren001
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
174 Posts

Profile of Taveren001
I too, am looking forward to your release of The Solution, Atlas. Congratulations on another successful anticipated home run!
hornet
View Profile
Veteran user
Herts, England
373 Posts

Profile of hornet
Any idea of a confirmed date and price yet Atlas?
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2461 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Ok, yesterday I was watching a football game while reading Solution. I'm not exaggerating when I say it only took minutes to nail this system and by the end of the game, I was ready to rock and roll. In fact, I am performing it tonight at a texas holdum party. The first routine is really sneaky. I love your thinking. Atlas has brought several things to the table. One being able to get up and running quickly. Secondly, its more towards mentalism than just a MD deck stacked for specific routines of which there is nothing wrong with. Think how Gregory Wilson changed the game with Hundy 500. This can be a game changer. Secondly, an old concept used with this makes for a killer routine which is the first one. Reasons to buy, easy on the memory work, quick to learn, cost effective, and downright just good stuff. I don't have a horse in this race just that Atlas has done a good job.

Best

Steve
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
fadattf
View Profile
New user
AT
55 Posts

Profile of fadattf
Quote:
On Sep 28, 2015, Steven Conner wrote:
Ok, yesterday I was watching a football game while reading Solution. I'm not exaggerating when I say it only took minutes to nail this system and by the end of the game, I was ready to rock and roll. In fact, I am performing it tonight at a texas holdum party. The first routine is really sneaky. I love your thinking. Atlas has brought several things to the table. One being able to get up and running quickly. Secondly, its more towards mentalism than just a MD deck stacked for specific routines of which there is nothing wrong with. Think how Gregory Wilson changed the game with Hundy 500. This can be a game changer. Secondly, an old concept used with this makes for a killer routine which is the first one. Reasons to buy, easy on the memory work, quick to learn, cost effective, and downright just good stuff. I don't have a horse in this race just that Atlas has done a good job.

Best

Steve

Sounds great. I was hoping that it tends more towards mentalism.
So let's wait for Atlas to release this "game changer".
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1533 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Any release date ?
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2668 Posts

Profile of Tom G
Hey Atlas, any update on this?
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
Hi everyone - the book is written, I'm proof reading it now until I'm satisfied. In the past, that's been about ten revisions. At that point, it'll go off to the graphic designer and be prettied up and made ready for printing. I expect this will be ready around the middle to end of the month.

But, as you can see from some of the posts above, those who have read the draft have mastered the Solution very quickly - which has been gratifying to see.

Best,

Atlas
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
3584 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Really looking forward to this.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Ophiuchus is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=ophiuchus
Totally Free Will is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=totally-free-will
Andrew Sway
View Profile
Loyal user
-------
225 Posts

Profile of Andrew Sway
Any news so far ?
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
Quote:
On Oct 15, 2015, minderX wrote:
Any news so far ?

Yes - I've proofread Raven's contributions, collated the entire document, and am just writing up one last section (my favorite effect with this deck) prior to sending this off for graphic design. We are still looking good for a release near the end of October.

Best,

Atlas
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
912 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
I cannot wait!! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Solution - The Easiest, Fastest Memorized Deck Ever - by Atlas Brookings and Raven Gairloch (53 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL