The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The CGI (Card Gaff Impossible). Limited item. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cardfreakhk
View Profile
Special user
Hong Kong SAR
585 Posts

Profile of cardfreakhk
From the creator of "Rubik's Nightmare", CGI, the ULTIMATE VISUAL Card Change effect that can be performed in the real world, your audience will swear this is some kind of CGI !!!

Featured on many of Michael Lam's T.V. appearances and his Magic Castle act. Extreme limited quantity supply, only 30 units available! Only 10 units will be available at Magic Live convention (August 9-12).

Hear what the masters say about this impossible piece of magic:

"I love effects like this, that makes people shake their heads and rub their eyes because at first they think they've seen a camera trick, and then they remember they're watching it live!"
-Michael Ammar

"It's a visual miracle!"
-Dani Daortiz

"What?!"
-Mario Lopez

"It left me breathless. A great magical moment."
-Howard Hamburg

"Fxxk you!"
-Eric Jones

"Michael was very kind and made me a CGI user a few years ago. Absolutely stunning. Amazing method and workmanship! Highly recommended."
-Bob Kohler

"Wow!"
-Lennart Green

"This is crazy!"
-Bill Goodwin

"I want one!"
-Marvin Berglas

"Do not sell this!"
-Yif

"Can I record it with my iPhone?"
-Paul Wilson

Each purchase comes with a CGI gaff card and the instructional video, US$150 worldwide postpaid.
For more information please send email to cardfreakhk@hotmail.com

Full routine : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTsrdjuggBM

As seen on TV : http://www.meipai.com/media/60727071
Don't just dream, stay awake and action!
Don't just dream, stay awake and action!
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1532 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Work on your DL Smile
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
Dazzler UK
View Profile
Regular user
UK
108 Posts

Profile of Dazzler UK
Expensive gimmick. But it looks super cool
There are two rules for success..... 1. Never reveal everything you know.
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Why in the WORLD is this $150?
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1695 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
I remembered the moving pips retailing for 30 or 40 dollars last time ... It likely revolves around the basic principle but , this is a little overpriced in my opinion . But ... The price may well keep this effect only in the hands of serious magicians ...
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
DelMagic
View Profile
Special user
721 Posts

Profile of DelMagic
Quote:
On Aug 12, 2015, Magician560 wrote:
I remembered the moving pips retailing for 30 or 40 dollars last time ... It likely revolves around the basic principle but , this is a little overpriced in my opinion . But ... The price may well keep this effect only in the hands of serious magicians ...

Until the cheap copies appear.
Calvin826
View Profile
Special user
536 Posts

Profile of Calvin826
The innovation behind this may very well be worth the price- problem is, it's still a card, and even if it's not paper, I would imagine it's still fragile. If one were to practice enough to look as impressive as it does in the trailer, would you end up needing a replacement?
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1695 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
The idea might well be the price , but I do agree with you . Cards do have a certain life span . Furthermore with extensive performance and handling , I'm afraid it might cause the secret to be visible closeup , due to friction . Well it just might ...

I guess one could try making up one gimmick himself once he understands the concept , so that he could practice using the hand made one and perform using the real one ... Although it might be pretty difficult ...

But at this price , I think they should have just included more gimmicked cards ... It's a whopping $$$ 150 $$$ ...
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The CGI (Card Gaff Impossible). Limited item. (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL