The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » ITest (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Billman
View Profile
Loyal user
New hampshire
218 Posts

Profile of Billman
Café,
I'm looking for a dozen or so people to test an effect I'm working on. Please PM me if you are interested.

qualifications:
with your PM please provide to me your years in Magic, what type of phone you have and your knowledge of smart phones(first smart phone ever, had millions of phones, etc)

Effect:
You BORROW a spectators cell phone, have them open their Facebook app and go to their friends list. You scroll through THEIR friends list pointing out how many friends they have and how you couldn't possible know who any of their friends are or possible set anything up. You face the phone towards them as the list is scrolling and it randomly stops on a group of friends. Immediately you can begin explaining one of their friends pictures and their NAME.
Points to note: 100% impromptu. No prior knowledge of the person, or their friends. You 100% can't see the phone when it's scrolling and can immediately describe as much information about a single person on the screen as possible. No apps, no funny webpages, no set up. again 100% impromptu.

-Bill
Peter Cai
View Profile
New user
China
32 Posts

Profile of Peter Cai
There are many different ways to perform this effect. And I think the method you come up with may have been exist for a long time.
ursmagicbalu
View Profile
Special user
Tamil Nadu, India
791 Posts

Profile of ursmagicbalu
I am interested to test it. For me it sounds like CURVE BALL by Oz
“It’s not what you do that matters, or even how you do it;
it’s what the spectators perceive you as doing that matters.
That’s the MAGIC they’ll remember.”
Billman
View Profile
Loyal user
New hampshire
218 Posts

Profile of Billman
Quote:
On Aug 23, 2015, ursmagicbalu wrote:
I am interested to test it. For me it sounds like CURVE BALL by Oz

Methods are 100% different. The spectator can actually see their friends list scrolling by. They can see the screen Every second of the trick and the secret move is done in full view!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » ITest (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL