The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Material for shell work? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Head Case
View Profile
Inner circle
1138 Posts

Profile of Head Case
Im looking for some material on strictly shell work. Preferably, standing, strolling material that doesn't need a table. Iv been doing a shadow coins routine, and a coins across routine for years, and I feel like getting some more use out of my deans set. Just to cover it right now, feel free to mention your fav 3 fly using a shell (Still trying to find a really clean version) however, There has GOT TO BE more material out there on shell work, for a standing / strolling situation, that doesn't involve 3 fly or coins across (That includes Coin One lol )

Thanks in advance for any suggestions Smile
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4840 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Yea Stop Me When You see One You like! Smile Yea I have A TON Of Stuff On Shell Work! My Book On the Rattle Gimmick Is 10 No table Stand-up Coin routines! ( they Can Be done With Out the rattle Gimmick you Just Don't The Sound Sell!) And Yea some 3 fly stuff! Smile E-Mail me at coinjurer@comcast.net And I will try To put you A list Together Of the Stand-up stuff! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5085 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Troy Hooser - Shell Raiser
WGM - The Expanded Shell
Barry Taylor - Shell Shocked
These are the only 3 "Shell only material" videos I have found thru the years but they all contain the effects you mention already.
There are however some great "one-off" routines that tweak the basic routines you mention such as Curtis Kam's "In Transit".
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5378 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
You might check out "imagination Coins" by Garrett Thomas and also Kainoa Harbottle's Victorian Coins and Glass
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Material for shell work? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL