The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » So... Can oz really read minds? (AGT) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KristoBall
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of KristoBall
Incredible performance tonight by oz Perlman on Americas got talent. I'm rather floored - unless the judges were all stooges, which doesn't seem likely. Is that a marketed effect? If so what is the name? It was a little ego-y for my tastes (Wall Street attitude and I don't mix) but Well done by oz. very impressive stuff.
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1792 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
I didn't watch it but I know on other shows with magicians all the judges were stooges and in on it.That show is 110% FAKE !!!!!

Don
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5150 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
The receipt thing was nice, not sure how that was done but when Nick Cannon was pulling off the sticker you couldn't help but see Oz writing thru that envelope. I too believe the show is mostly fixed.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
KristoBall
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of KristoBall
Yeah - should have specified - the envelope was very fishy and the video was non-specific so those were easy to figure out - the receipt had me floored.

I also thought the regurgitator did a nice job - method wasn't very sneaky but sure is impressive. Saw another thread on him here from 2010 and apparently he's been around for a LONG time. Nice and unique if you've never seen him before though (and I hadn't).

I've never really seen AGT before but am happy to see magicians doing well on it - heard poof the dragon (or something like that) wa also excellent - might have to check it out on YouTube
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5150 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On Aug 26, 2015, KristoBall wrote:
- heard poof the dragon (or something like that)

Piff the Magic Dragon https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piff_the_Magic_Dragon He is pretty funny if you like dry humor (I do) Smile

Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
KristoBall
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of KristoBall
That was awesome! Thanks poof for sharing piff haha. I guess I have some YouTube videos to watch at work today...
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
No stooges are needed for the OZ effect. You can do it with no stooges. The method should be transparent to any well-informed mentalist.
KristoBall
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of KristoBall
I believe you may have an idea or even know precisely how it was done but Id be very surprised if the printed receipt portion was obvious. Unless of course he hid a tiny wireless printer in that thing.
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
895 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Quote:
On Aug 26, 2015, KristoBall wrote:
I believe you may have an idea or even know precisely how it was done but Id be very surprised if the printed receipt portion was obvious. Unless of course he hid a tiny wireless printer in that thing.

The only thing in the gumball container was gumballs and the receipt.
www.cesaral.com
Sales Manager for Cesaral Magic
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12006 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
There are no stooges on AGT...I know for sure of that.
KristoBall
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of KristoBall
So then is this really something obvious I'm totally missing? I was not impressed at all with the envelope portion (camera angle didn't help) but the receipt was really a fooler for me if it really was Oz working on his own there.
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
895 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Quote:
On Aug 28, 2015, KristoBall wrote:
So then is this really something obvious I'm totally missing? I was not impressed at all with the envelope portion (camera angle didn't help) but the receipt was really a fooler for me if it really was Oz working on his own there.

I am the sales manager for Cesaral Magic. Contact me via pm for more info.

Thank you,

Rudy
www.cesaral.com
Sales Manager for Cesaral Magic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » So... Can oz really read minds? (AGT) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.3 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL