The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » P & L Card box (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

truquero
View Profile
New user
México
60 Posts

Profile of truquero
Hello:
I´m looking for a couple of Petrie-Lewis card boxes, and I would appreciate if some one could give me information about where can I get them.
I know those are collectors items, however there could be some dealer who are manufacturing again or, if not, may some one of you have them and want to sell.
Thanks!
"No es suficiente que yo sea feliz, necesito que los demás sufran" Groucho Marx.
GeorgeG
View Profile
Inner circle
Thousand Oaks, CA
1018 Posts

Profile of GeorgeG
On collectibles like these and any others, you need to try used magic dealers like Ron Allesi, Mario Carrandi, and Kenna Thompson. One other avenue is the auction sites like ebay and magicauction.com. You can also post your requests here in the Magic Café and the Genii forum marketplace.
truquero
View Profile
New user
México
60 Posts

Profile of truquero
Dear GeorgeG:
Thanks for the information!
"No es suficiente que yo sea feliz, necesito que los demás sufran" Groucho Marx.
Armando Tell
View Profile
New user
mexico city
27 Posts

Profile of Armando Tell
Truquero;
You can also ask to Mago Chams!!!!
brownbeauty
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of brownbeauty
Hello,
Unfortunately I don't have any P&L card boxes up for auction, but I do have many other P&L vintage and other high-end items on ebay now. Just go to seller: (brownbeauty) for a view and description on ebay.

Rudy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » P & L Card box (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL