The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Wild Coin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

billyj1393
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of billyj1393
Hello everyone. I hope everyone is having a good day. I just had a question. I would like to look into a wild coin routine. Does anyone know where there is a good downloadable video that some could purchase? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bj
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
No But I have some In my New Hardbound Book! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4674 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Take a look at this one, from volume 14 of the NYCMS DVD series, or my Penguin Live lecture.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAIKFYIYkW8

Also check out 9 more on volume 2 of the NYCMS DVD Series, from myself, Roth, Gallo, and Harbottle, and yet another on volume 14 that also appears on the Penguin Live lecture
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
And I hope more In Vol. 2. Smile Of the Hardbound! So all this should keep you busy!!! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
3080 Posts

Profile of fonda57
There's one on Nathan Kranzo's site, Anytime Stand up wild Coin, I think it's called.
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4770 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
Not in a video, but I have been lately performing a favorite "Wild Coin" type of effect with a coffee cup, four silver dollars, and a gold colored coin called Xanthomorphic Coins. It in Ch. 24 of Kingdom of the Red but you'll need some sleights from 21st Century Coin Mechanics to learn it. No gaffs, no shuttle passes, but unique sleights used.

Larry Smile Smile

www.barnowskymagic.com
dj
View Profile
Inner circle
1180 Posts

Profile of dj
The Coin Change Chalice by Dan Watkins:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbro3x29uLY
cperkins
View Profile
Special user
700 Posts

Profile of cperkins
Regarding the history of this routine...May I ask, is Wildcoin an invention of David Roth or does it predate his work on this?
To see a difficult thing lightly handled gives the impression of the impossible.
(Goethe)
David Fillary
View Profile
Special user
662 Posts

Profile of David Fillary
Get Coin Magic by Richard Kaufman - it has lots of wild coins by David Roth with different initial conditions as well as Geoff Latta's version, again using different conditions (all 3 coins are displayed after being changed).
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Wild Coin- David Roth. Purchase the book. That is all.
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4674 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
The Latta and Roth wild coin routines are included in the NYCMS volume 2, along with others they did not publish (Workers Wild Coin). As far as I know, Roth published his version based on the Wild Card plot. I believe he coined the name as an homage to Peter Kane. I should add that since my group has put all the volumes into complete sets, it is now hard to find individual volumes. Those interested might want to do a search of different magic stores.
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Wild Coin (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL