The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Invisible Card by Blake Vogt (54 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
Bundleofstix
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Bundleofstix
Quote:
On Apr 14, 2016, Magician560 wrote:

Wow ... Just wow ... Seriously , a dove ?

I'm not saying it's a bad idea but ... Closeup , a definite no , stage or parlor ?

Well, I'm not necessarily saying it has to be a dove. What about a turtle?
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1694 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
Quote:
On Apr 14, 2016, Bundleofstix wrote:
Quote:

I'm not saying it's a bad idea but ... Closeup , a definite no , stage or parlor ?

I would greatly appreciate if you could kindly quote my entire post I made previously Smile

Me personally , I don't think a turtle will work considering that producing a turtle would be a nightmare in the first place . However I do notice you have pretty unusual ideas , which is good , but make sure you could justify your proceedings with a flow or story . Those unusual ideas if linked smoothly and perfectly , will get you pretty nice results .

But to be honest ... How does producing an animal link with Invincible Card ? Maybe you could enlighten me on this .
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
Sawer
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of Sawer
Quote:
switch to a folded blank card and at the end reveal that all they see are illusions ?

Do you know any trick that teaches switching to a blank card or a gimmick?
Also is Vernet's universal pull or invisible hand effective for vanishing the card in end?
gabelson
View Profile
Inner circle
conscientious observer
2075 Posts

Profile of gabelson
Quote:
On Apr 16, 2016, Sawer wrote:
Quote:
switch to a folded blank card and at the end reveal that all they see are illusions ?

Do you know any trick that teaches switching to a blank card or a gimmick?
Also is Vernet's universal pull or invisible hand effective for vanishing the card in end?

I understand Magician560's surprise. This is an incredibly powerful prediction. Turning it into a dove, or doing a vanish, minimizes the impact of what it was created for.
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1251 Posts

Profile of Jared
I agree with Gabe. By adding vanishes, changes etc., the plot becomes too convoluted. It's a beautiful piece of magic/mentalism that stands tall on its own.
Ross W
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1638 Posts

Profile of Ross W
Quote:
Quote:
On Apr 14, 2016, Bundleofstix wrote:
Quote:

I would greatly appreciate if you could kindly quote my entire post I made previously Smile

Me personally , I don't think a turtle will work considering that producing a turtle would be a nightmare in the first place . However I do notice you have pretty unusual ideas , which is good , but make sure you could justify your proceedings with a flow or story . Those unusual ideas if linked smoothly and perfectly , will get you pretty nice results .

But to be honest ... How does producing an animal link with Invincible Card ? Maybe you could enlighten me on this .

Ignore the haters, Bundleofstix. You go wherever your creative muse directs you. Appearing Thought Of Card Into Turtle is an awesome concept. Moreover, you'll be the only one doing it. At first, anyway. I think you need a kicker, though. What would you suggest?
Author.
Twitter: @rosswelford
www.rosswelford.com
qwerty71
View Profile
Regular user
156 Posts

Profile of qwerty71
Not impressed, for professionals only I think. Handling is quite difficult
Slackerking
View Profile
Special user
612 Posts

Profile of Slackerking
Quote:
On Jul 20, 2016, qwerty71 wrote:
Not impressed, for professionals only I think. Handling is quite difficult

I'm a hobbyist and it's one of the best effects I've ever bought. It takes practice. You know, like anything worthwhile. You seem like you just want results without effort. That's not magic.,
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
4893 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
After reading all posts - I´m now ready to push the BUY button here:
https://store.theory11.com/products/invi......ake-vogt
This seems like an winning magic concept.
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1057 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Results without effort is REAL magic! Smile
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Invisible Card by Blake Vogt (54 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL