The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Back Of Room Cash Machine? (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1759 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
I'm going to start this off with a kind of warning, if you are looking for another trick or effect to perform for you friends or audiences then this isn't going to be of any use to you. If you're like me and a business owner looking to make even more profit or interested in starting a business that can make you profit then this is squarely for you.

Now that we have that out of the way...

Hi,

I wanted to fill you in on a limited deal that is being run with Bill Montana and Robert Marsi, fellow Ohians as well as back of room sales junkies. If you already do back of room sales like I do then don't switch off on me just yet because it's only a low $57 by contacting Bill directly at bill@billmontana.com until the teleconference this Sunday when it goes way up. I almost made that mistake then I took the plunge and ended up really getting a huge bang for my buck.

Basically, what I was provided for $57 was two very high quality pitch books in both .pdf as well as microsoft word (one for new age and one that fits perfectly with my talks for business folk), instructions to make three extremely low investment pitch physical products (not ones I actually see anyone else using currently either) and an information packed .mp3 program packed full of information on everything you need to start selling these products.

I'm not going to say that you are guaranteed to make gobs of money or anything because let's face it, most people buy these kind of works and never take the action to get them started. For the few that do decide to take the steps, either through selling at the venues discussed on the audio (this isn't all standard crap that I hear from everyone either) or to simply make some extra cash from your next event and getting your brand in the hands of your clients, this is a solid investment.

XX,
-Jakob
MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1523 Posts

Profile of MentalistCreationLab
Hey Jakob, Thanks glad your finding the stuff useful.

Here is a bit more information about what all this package and what all it contains for those of you who are interested in this sort of thing.

But first let me say this was and is a massive amount of work as this package is not small.

The Back of the Room Cash Machine Volume 1 is a massive package that contains:

1. A 2 Hours 39:32 Minutes audio program in MP3 format

2. 81 page instruction manual that contains the information needed to produce 3 back of the room products and two white label pitch books. How To Break the Ice and Influence People (30pages depending of format chosen for print) and Propless Dowsing (22 pages depending of format chosen for print) that you can ad your name to and to give it that extra personal touch create your own cover for.

3. 6 supporting PDF that contain the printable covers and instruction sheets for the 3 products that are taught in this work.

4. Two sets of pitch book (fully editable). Each of the pitch books comes with an Open office and Word file for you can reformat the pitch books to suit your personal tastes.

5. The follow up teleconference with a question and answer session. This section is scheduled for 2 hours and could easily go longer. This special program will include the recording of Sundays live event if you are unable to attend in person.

The above is included in Back of the Room Cash Machine Volume 1.

Part 2 of the Back of the Room Cash Machine is current in the works right now and the first pitch product already in the program.

When completely finished The back of the Room Cash Machine will be a 10 volume series each volume will contain at least 3 back of the room pitch products and at least one white label pitch book per volume. Each volume will also be the same price and we are planning to have the whole series out by the end of next year.

When the full program is all said and done you will have a minimum collection of 30 back of the room pitch products and a minimum of 11 new and fresh white label pitch books.

Each part of this program will follow the same format. Each will begin with a special audio program that provides the latest and newest approaches as well as time tested things that work. This will followed by the instruction manual that contains the information on how to make each of the products in that volume. All of the supporting printing files needed to print the cards and the instructions for each of these products ready to go in PDF format. All of this will be followed up with a Teleconference that will have a extended question and answer session. That's two audio separate audio programs plus other materials with each of the volumes in this series. When the 10 part series is completed you will have over 40 hours of audio programs (including the bonus follow up teleconferences) on just back of the room alone.

Special note: Each and every product found within the series has been market tested sold on either Robert's or my back of the room tables.

In addition, for those of you who are unable to build the products yourself either to lack of work space or time, I am offering special manufacturing services to a limited number of people for the items contained in this program for a extra fee that helps cover my time spent. This service includes custom displays with your logos on it.

Below are a few photographs that shows some of the the back of the room products we teaching in this first volume.

This photograph shows The Black Hole and The Penny Wobbler

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa120......orwe.png

This second photograph shows 5 gross (720indivadual units) of The Penny Wobbler before they are carded and bagged up.

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa120......qgm0.png

Here is a look at a display and special marketing items for the Penny Wobbler.

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa120......2egu.png

Here is a custom display that was produced last a couple of weeks ago for The Mystery Collection

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa120......j9lw.jpg

When we began this program a while back we noticed that most of the programs of this time were just a lot of blah blah that rehashed older programs form the baby boomer generation some 50 years ago and these program never included any back of the room products and never included pitch books with the instruction program. With these other programs you had to buy the additional products or pitch books. These additional items were also pricey with products and books running about 50 each. So we decided to change this system and give the own of the package pitch products and books with the package at about the same money you would pay for a single product or book. That's hundreds of dollars of added value at no additional expense.

This program is also unique in a couple of other ways one of the biggest changes is were done with the 50 plus year old marketing systems that currently produce little or no results. We are only discussing current and new marketing and sales approaches that work and those that have worked for us within the last year. Times have changed and if your still using Baby Boomer or Generation X approaches to the Back of the Room and not getting the results you used to. Maybe it's because your using an outdated approach. That's why we came up with this series and there is major amount of work that goes in to each volume.

I hope to see those of you who own this program on Sunday at 6:00PM eastern time for the follow up seminar were we will be covering more great stuff. If your reading this and will not be able to attended feel free to email me any questions you have and Robert and I will cover each on of them during the conference call.

Thanks
Bill Montana
Kim
View Profile
Elite user
406 Posts

Profile of Kim
I'm not going to say much other than the first picture Bill used is my actual order. What you see is what I got.
It's getting harder and harder to pry my dime outta my grip as I get older.
RobertMarsi
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of RobertMarsi
Hope to see you all this Sunday @ 6:00 pm EST!!!
MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1523 Posts

Just a quick reminder the follow up teleconference for The Back of The Room Cash Machine will be tomorrow at 6pm EST time. I will be sending out the call in numbers late tonight for those of you who own this package.

If by the morning you did not receive this email please contact me no later than two hours before the event and I respond with the call in information shortly thereafter.

Thanks
Bill Montana

Post Script: This call is scheduled for around 2 hours and could go longer depending on questions. If you have questions and are unable to attend live send them over to my email please do so prior to two hours before the event. We will get each and evey question answered that is asked or received during the event.
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1702 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Bought this. Extremely happy with my purchase. For people who want to make money, this is an investment that can easily pay exponential dividends.
MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1523 Posts

Just letting everyone know that Back of The Room Cash Machine Volume two is in the introductory release and will be fully out next week after Sundays Oct 4th teleconference,

Volume 2 is even bigger than Volume 1

Thanks
Bill
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Back Of Room Cash Machine? (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.27 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL