The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Devils Drill (24 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Tempesta
View Profile
Elite user
USA
404 Posts

Profile of Tempesta
Hugely beneficial with Catch 23. I actually didn't think of putting these two together until you just mentioned that. WOW.
//Sean Beard
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Thanks for all the amazing reviews. This will be available for several more days and then will not be available until further notice. Thanks
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Let me know, how long is 'several more days' ?
Waiting, for a few more reviews. I'm sitting on the fence, ready to drop ! Smile

~G
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Jeff Wassom
View Profile
Elite user
493 Posts

Profile of Jeff Wassom
For me, this is as close to a grail type method as one can get (simplicity, practicality, ease of use, flexibility, and impossibility of effect).

Thanks for polishing up and re-releasing this Greg!
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2015, Godzilla wrote:
Let me know, how long is 'several more days' ?
Waiting, for a few more reviews. I'm sitting on the fence, ready to drop ! Smile

~G

This will be available until the end of the week and then not available until further notice. And thanks to everyone for the amazing reviews

Greg
WooverM
View Profile
Loyal user
285 Posts

Profile of WooverM
This is unlike almost all of the principles out there, if the reviews here sound like it will be for you(I wrote mine on the first page as well) and you are a professional mentalist, getting Devil's Drill while it's still available is a no brainer.
Woover
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1338 Posts

Profile of bond19
Ha Ha.. Just read this and I love the sneaky, almost espionage style harvesting. Devils Drill will enable you to harvest information without the spectator knowing that you know. Depending on circumstance this may only yield a wee bit of information, or it might reveal lots and lots. One thing I will add to this review is that this technique is NOT real-time i.e., you cannot approach someone 'cold' and begin revealing unknown information. However it will appear like you just walk up to someone and appear to know stuff about them you simply could not know. As others have mentioned, once you know the secret you can use it for life. And with ZERO gimmicks of any kind there is nothing to break, replace or accidentally reveal.

Brilliant idea, and yet another powerful tool in ones arsenal.
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
Where does one buy this
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
Weird technique. I just scand it and will reread tomorrow. First glance this is over priced and I feel like the Facebook joke earlier might have been a better method. Lol. I might change my toon tomorrow. I just don't know
Tempesta
View Profile
Elite user
USA
404 Posts

Profile of Tempesta
Social Media as method is not only unreliable as part of the deception, but it's also too obvious and leaves a trail to follow.

I can see people not liking this, but for me, it's deceptive to 100% of your audience. You're not asking people for names or having then write stuff down or doing Preshow. You simply choose a volunteer, and know things about them. You don't have to ask them their name. There are almost no limitations to this.

Is it significantly more work than a billet peek? Yes.

That's the price you pay to make it look real.

On a side note, I'm jealously happy this is being kept secret.
//Sean Beard
m.o.pfeil
View Profile
Regular user
167 Posts

Profile of m.o.pfeil
PM'ed due to very high interest Smile
I'd rather be read than (w)ri(gh)t(e)
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Quote:
On Sep 24, 2015, BlakeAdams wrote:
Weird technique. I just scand it and will reread tomorrow. First glance this is over priced and I feel like the Facebook joke earlier might have been a better method. Lol. I might change my toon tomorrow. I just don't know

I'm afraid I agree with you. Its a basic bare bone method that has been discussed in other books and tapes before.
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Thanks for all the comments. I respect everyone's opinions and will let the thread speak for itself. I have been very pleased with the reviews and also the personal emails of stories of performers who have already used the method. This will be available for one more day. Thank you!
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Last day today that this is available for awhile. Thanks

Greg
m.o.pfeil
View Profile
Regular user
167 Posts

Profile of m.o.pfeil
Belated thanks for making this available!
I'd rather be read than (w)ri(gh)t(e)
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
This is hasn't been available for about 6 months. It is not a limited release but I only open it for sales about twice a year. Now is the time for the next week or so. The price is $20--feel free to PM me. Quite a lot written on this thread to give an idea about reviews, etc. Thanks
Elliot Marx
View Profile
New user
Australia
83 Posts

Profile of Elliot Marx
Thank you Brehaut for making this available.

Really like the thinking behind this. While I'm based in Australia and won't be able to use all of the subtleties, the concept is workable and I recommend this.

In the right place and time, this is sure to be a winner and is so versatile.

Elliot
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Quote:
On Feb 11, 2016, Elliot Marx wrote:
Thank you Brehaut for making this available.

Really like the thinking behind this. While I'm based in Australia and won't be able to use all of the subtleties, the concept is workable and I recommend this.

In the right place and time, this is sure to be a winner and is so versatile.

Elliot

Thanks Elliot---the beauty of this is it will work anywhere but maybe differently. There are things I can do in the states that I may not be able to do in Australia but there are probably things you can do in Australia that I can not do here. Regardless, Devil's Drill allows you to create miracles anyplace. Thanks again for your kind words
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Thanks for those who ordered last week. At the end of today I will be closing sales on this again for approximately the next 6 months or so. Thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Devils Drill (24 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL