The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » White Star Buttons (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
My Dear Friends,

I have noticed some of you want buttons to use with your routines. I am glad to announce that I have found a distributor for brass 5/8 inch buttons but must order 12 dozen and pay shipping to buy them. While I want some of these myself, not only for a marker but for my blazer sleeves (look great at the funeral), I don't need 144 White Star buttons. These are brass and can be aged and the price makes them affordable. How many would be willing to pay $5 per button plus $2.50 shipping (with combined shipping and better price for several buttons, of course)? If I can get enough interest I will order them and share. PM me if interested.

Thanks,
Weepin' Willie
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Bogbadger
View Profile
Special user
England
626 Posts

Profile of Bogbadger
Hi Willie,

Just wanted to check if you have a picture available that you can post here and if your p&p price is USA only or worldwide please?
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
I do not have a picture of the button but it looks exactly like the cufflink button but is brass instead of gold plated. You can go to the big site and search titanic cufflink and there is a set of cufflinks there with the picture on it. It has the braid around the button with a flag in the middle and a star on the flag (the White Star flag). Will ship world wide but shipping will vary on out of USA orders to cover postage. Probably not enough interest in ordering them to make it happen. I need to order 12 dozen and at the price I am offering them would have to sell quite a few to break even on my purchase. I try to find things at a cost so I can offer them to the friends here less then they can get them on the big site so there is not a lot of mark-up. Thanks for your inquiry.
Nyama Possessor
View Profile
Veteran user
Under the Shade Tree
322 Posts

Profile of Nyama Possessor
Willie, I'm late to the party, yet please count me in! I'll put $5 on it... I'm rolling quarters as we speak! $5 is about all I have right now... Smile

~ Nyama ~
The Honorable NYAMA POSSESSOR

Co-Founder & Co-Creator of MAGICAL REALISM, Owner of ANCESTRAL REALM PRODUCTIONS

* 17 Year Member of the Shadow Network * ICBM Alumnus *

Creator/Author of SUMMONING RUMI and numerous other underground proprietary releases...
Books, routines and tools coming soon, available only and exclusively at www.AlchemyMoon.com
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Didn't get enough interest so didn't order them. Thanks for your interest.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » White Star Buttons (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL