The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » SCREAM 2015 by Jamie Daws (17 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
ctisdale
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of ctisdale
Ordered mine last Friday. Birthday present to me.
pawel
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of pawel
Just ordered my copy - couldn't miss it Smile How many more to go? Can't wait to hear SCREAM!!!
“Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.”
Kynean
View Profile
New user
France
94 Posts

Profile of Kynean
I ordered my copy last week ! I'm looking forward to discover it and to make people scream next Halloween ... or before !:) And I'm pretty sure that my next order will be Love and War!
fredr500
View Profile
Loyal user
Cary, NC
285 Posts

Profile of fredr500
Quote:
On Sep 21, 2015, Kynean wrote:
I ordered my copy last week ! I'm looking forward to discover it and to make people scream next Halloween ... or before !:) And I'm pretty sure that my next order will be Love and War!

Love and War is great. I just posted a mini-review of it here over the weekend.
--------------------------------
Check out Funeral Sampler and over 200 reviews http://rosemagic.com
Author of The Sweet Psychic, http://thesweetpsychic.com
ECSS I, II, III IV, and V alumnus
PEA Member, IBM and SAM Life Member
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1747 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Im so thankful to you all for believing in SCREAM! It means we only have just over 10 left before we sell out for this year! Im currently editing a little video with some reactions from the other night so you can see some lovely ladies SCREAM!

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1469 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Picked it up last year and thought it was fun for Halloween, so I'll bite again.
The kids in my neighborhood thank you, well what's left of them...
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1747 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Darkness will already know this too well but here is a little taste for the rest of you of what SCREAM really does!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIPNM7aCAMI

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11159 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
I just pulled the trigger, too. Sounds creepy cool! Looking forward to receiving this!
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1469 Posts

Profile of Darkness
I wish all my stories and nightmares made people do that.

Makes "me" laugh everytime...
pawel
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of pawel
Quote:
On Sep 15, 2015, JamieD wrote:
For the trouble and as it is pre-order, please also send me a message telling me you have pay paled me and also let me know which free download you would like from my site as a think you for your pre-order! I will send you the free PDF as soon as I get your message!
Jamie

Jamie can you please contact me? I sent you few emails and pm that was read about your offer after ordering scream 2 days ago. So far didn't hear back.
“Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.”
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1747 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Hey pawel! Sorry for the delay in replying. I've currently got just over 50 emails and pms through email, Facebook and the Café so I'm trying to get through them all as promptly as possible! Please bare with me but I promise you are not forgotten about good sir! Smile

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
pawel
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of pawel
Thank you Jamie. No hurry in this case. I can wait. Good to hear from you!
dorian_faust
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles, California
244 Posts

Profile of dorian_faust
Just purchased, very excited
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1747 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Thanks for your patience guys! I've just finished sifting through the pms, any emails I'll reply to tomorrow!

Thank you all for your patience and support! There's now only 4 available!!

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1313 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
Jamie,
I have the original (and appreciate you saying you would update us, with the new digital) but I also wanted to show my support of your creative work, so I also just ordered the new one, keep up the creepiness
Vlad
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions & Co Producer of Bizarre hauntings
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1747 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Vlad, thank you! Im sir you won't be disappointed if you liked the original SCREAM!

SCREAM is now officially SOLD OUT for 2015 and will not be available until Halloween 2016!

Thank you everyone for your support, belief in the effect and patience with me answering the many emails I've received!

A quick status update: Today I collected the images from the designer, everything is beautifully printed and cut. They really look amazing and I'm so happy with how they have turn out! In terms of completeness, I forgot to mention, I have added some gorgeous thick parchment paper which can be used to construct your own 'letter' or use however else you wish. Its gorgeous thick carded paper, slightly off white to make it look even more authentic! Everything is packaged ready to send. The last thing I am waiting on is for the video instructions to be uploaded and then we are all set!

The shipping date is expected to be the 1st October! Meaning many of the UK buyers will be performing SCREAM by the end of next week! Smile

I'm so excited for you all to receive this and I truly hope you enjoy it as much as I have!

Best Wishes,

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
Xizzy
View Profile
Regular user
Italy!
166 Posts

Profile of Xizzy
Hello Jamie,

I'm happy to see again your funny piece of magic in the spotlight. Unfortunately I must say I never received the package of He's not here.

I ordered your products about a year ago and, after an email or two, you promised another shipment. I still never received anything, even a new answer after my inquiries.

So I hope you are now more capable of organizing the logistics of this trade so other customers don't repeat my experience.

Greetings.
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1747 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Xizzy, send me a pm of the details and I'll get that sorted for you!
I've not received any emails but my personal emails was sadly taken away from me so they may have got lost!

Please send me a pm and I'll sort it out ASAP!

Jamie
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
Xizzy
View Profile
Regular user
Italy!
166 Posts

Profile of Xizzy
Quote:
On Sep 26, 2015, JamieD wrote:
Xizzy, send me a pm of the details and I'll get that sorted for you!
I've not received any emails but my personal emails was sadly taken away from me so they may have got lost!

Please send me a pm and I'll sort it out ASAP!

Jamie

Thank you Jamie, PM sent on 26 sept. with purchase details.
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1747 Posts

Profile of JamieD
SCREAM UPDATE!

Thank you all for your patience! I am pleased to tell you that SCREAM has finally be shipped!

Your digital Video Download, PDF and Photos will be sent to your inboxes within the next 48 hours!

I had some requests asking if extra gimmick and photo packs are available, I have made this option available to all previous purchasers now!

SCREAM REFILL PACK: http://jamiedaws.co.uk/jamiedaws/screamrefillpack

Equally, if you are a previous purchase of any version of SCREAM, I have set up an exclusive page for you. Simply follow the instructions and you'll be able told download the new photos and the new video download!

SCREAM PREVIOUS PURCHASERS PAGE: http://jamiedaws.co.uk/jamiedaws/screampreviousowners

Please let me know how you all get on with it! I hope you enjoy making people SCREAM!

Jamie Daws
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » SCREAM 2015 by Jamie Daws (17 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL