The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Nesting wallets (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Beads700
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Beads700
I like the idea of nesting wallets , I saw one at my local magic shop the other day, but I don't like how it looks. I want to make my own set, can someone tell me the dimensions of the wallets so I can sew some, I like my magic to be colorful everything being black or brown dosent work well with my personality . please and thank you
eddie2m
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of eddie2m
Get Nicolas Einhorns nest of wallets. It's the best.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22597 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
No, no one should tell you what they paid good money to find out for themselves. That is not right, if you want to pay them $100 for their time and trouble, maybe, but it still is not right.

Better for you to buy a set and make up them however you want. There I not free ride that I know of in magic.
Ihop
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Spey, NY
1576 Posts

Profile of Ihop
I agree with Beads.
Einhorn's "Nest of Wallets" is quite good.
Perform a search here on the Café and you'll see what other magicians are saying about it.
Good luck.
Ihor
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22597 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
The black color helps hide the secret working.
Jack Poulin
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
184 Posts

Profile of Jack Poulin
Quote:
On Sep 24, 2015, eddie2m wrote:
Get Nicolas Einhorns nest of wallets. It's the best.

I totally agree, incredible routine, incredible props, very clever. I never do strolling magic without this. It is a very strong ending to any good ring or coin routine.

Jack
hhoudini
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of hhoudini
Well intentioned as the responses are, they perhaps inadvertently encourage an unacceptable ethical attitude of the original poster. Assuming that the OP is genuine and not a Troll.
Ihop
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Spey, NY
1576 Posts

Profile of Ihop
The only encouragement he was getting was a recommendation to buy Einhorn's "Nest of Wallets".
He asked for dimensions but only got purchasing recommendations.
Ihor
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Nesting wallets (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL