The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Gigmaster Font Problem (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott O.
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
1141 Posts

Profile of Scott O.
Is anyone else having problems reading customer request forms from gigmasters recently? In the past few days I've noticed a change in the font that gigmasters uses to relay the customer information. It's small with no serifs which makes the words bleed into themselves. So it's very difficult to read. The same thing happens when typing a response.

When I made gigmasters aware of this they sent me the following fix " I would recommend zooming in on your browser to make it easier for you to read the font, or using a different browser which may be helpful in how the font appears." Thanks -- not practical or helpful though.
Do not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time you will reap a harvest, if you do not give up. Galatians 6:9
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22576 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Usually how you see fonts is with changes/setting on your computer. You did not say if you use a handheld device or a computer, Windows or Mac.

If Internet Explorer, check your setting in Tools menu. You may have hit a shortcut key by accident that changed your setting.
Scott O.
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
1141 Posts

Profile of Scott O.
I use a computer. And this is an issue originating with gigmasters I'm quite sure - since it just started a few days ago. I was merely wondering if anyone else who uses gigmasters has noticed this?
Do not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time you will reap a harvest, if you do not give up. Galatians 6:9
Ken Northridge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlantic City, NJ
2274 Posts

Profile of Ken Northridge
Scott, My font changed and got smaller as well.
"Love is the real magic." -Doug Henning
www.KenNorthridge.com
Scott O.
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
1141 Posts

Profile of Scott O.
I think my eyes are pretty good, but I have to really concentrate to read some of the info. eg. was that a 3 or an 8? I would think fixing this would be a quick process for a programmer.
dearwiseone
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1143 Posts

Profile of dearwiseone
Yet another reason to invest in your own referral/booking program. It gives you more control over everything....including fonts!

I'd just send them a quick email and hope they respond and are able/willing to fix it.

Best wishes,
Kevin
Scott O.
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
1141 Posts

Profile of Scott O.
Actually, Gigmasters is a minuscule part of my lead generation. But it was just annoying enough to post about I suppose.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Gigmaster Font Problem (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL