The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Do you know? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5373 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Do you know what Chris Capehart, Garrett Thomas, Jon Armstrong, Kainoa Harbottle, Doc Eason and Karl Hein all have in common?
Their lectures are all available for just $5 TOTAL at Reel Magic Magazine.

PLUS If you we're to pay that $5 you could watch Diamond Jim Tyler Lecture LIVE on Monday Night!
Kind of seems like a NO BRAINER?

No long Term Commitments. Its $5 and you can turn it off at anytime.

So if you're hanging around doing nothing today just go to
www.reelmagicmagazine.com and click o SUBSCRIBE!
mysticalsales
View Profile
Veteran user
340 Posts

Profile of mysticalsales
When is the next full months issue coming out? Seems like its past due, no?
Ray Haining
View Profile
Inner circle
Hot Springs, AR
1826 Posts

Profile of Ray Haining
I held back on subscribing to Reel Magic online for a long time, mostly because I don't like streaming videos and I was a bit intimidated by the payment method. It said something about, I think it was, "auto pay," or something like that.

But I took the plunge, and the payment method was real easy. It's through PayPal, no less. Five dollars comes out of my bank account through PayPal every month. I, myself, subscribe for $8 dollars a month, which includes the hard-copy DVD sent to me through the mail.

I know it's hard to believe, but for $5, you not only get access to the bi-monthly Reel Magic magazine; there are also great lectures, tricks of the month (I think we just went through a run of eight good tricks), back issues, lessons in coin magic from Harbottle, and more.

As Kozmo likes to say, "The greatest bargain in magic today."

(Disclaimer: I do not know, nor have I ever met, Kozmo, although I did enjoy his two-DVD set, "Tales from the Street: A guide to performing magic on the streets." If you want to know about street magic, this is the Real Work. Even if you have no desire to perform street magic, it's great to get in on the inside of this interesting and challenging form of magic. And your guide is a master. He goes into everything: how to attract a crowd, what types of tricks to perform, passing the hat and more.

I can't recommend it too highly.)
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5373 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Mysticalsales....were almost done with it...hopefully in the next 2 weeka Smile

Ray thanks for the kind words
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Do you know? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL