The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2002 entrée: Lee Asher » » 5-Card Stud » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Stefan Rupar
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Stefan Rupar
Did you bleach your hair for that flick. Who was that chick? Does Fearson really wear coveralls? How much did it cost to rent the monkey?
Lee Asher
View Profile
V.I.P.
496 Posts

Profile of Lee Asher
Ha ha ha…Great questions.

Ok here are the answers…….

1. Yes I bleached my hair for the role of 5 Card Stud.

2. The chick’s name is Kaylani and she saved my a** when it came time to shoot. The original 5 Card Stud Femme Fatale didn’t show up for some of the shooting so we had to get Kaylani and she did a great job!

3. No Fearson doesn’t wear the jump suit as much as he used to. It’s out of fashion at the moment. We all know that grey is a winter color and not a summer one.

4. You know I didn’t have that large of a budget. The most expensive thing was film. I called in a lot of favors. It took 31 days to shoot so you can see it was no easy task. Writing the script wasn’t easy and trying to find someone to play the part of the Evil Crimp was near impossible.

All in all it was a great month and we all had a ton of fun making it and I think it shines through when you watch the 5 Card Stud. If you want to see more on the 5 Card Stud or you have any questions about it:

Click below to find out more…….
http://leeasher.com/video_five_card_stud.htm

Lee
LEARN ONE CARD ROUTINE EVERY MAGICIAN MUST KNOW
Click Here To Get Started Right Away
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2002 entrée: Lee Asher » » 5-Card Stud » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL