The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Perfect Nail Bend a hoax? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Adam Kadabra
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Adam Kadabra
Hi there. Since I cannot answer the thread that dealt with the product I had to open this one. The ad is quite misleading. He says the nail is hot from the heat but by default this is not possible. As soon as you just barely touch the nails, they bend. Period. No switches is a lie, too since you need to switch, if you wanna bend the nail back. The nails have to stay cold and this will tip any spectator off. WIthout cooling spray you literally have no reset, unless you like to carry icewater with you at all times and have 10 minutes to spare every time you did the trick. I'm pretty disappointed and consider a refund, unless someone knows something about this prduct that I don't which makes it more viable.
john wills
View Profile
Special user
940 Posts

Profile of john wills
You can find under "Latest and Greatest" from the past 7 pages of information under the OP: The perfect nail bend. Here you can find what others think about this effect.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Perfect Nail Bend a hoax? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL