The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » The Informant by Bobby Motta. >>> AWESOME <<< (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Rachmaninov
View Profile
Inner circle
1076 Posts

Profile of Rachmaninov
Maybe someone here has the Fox wallet. What do you think of this prop ?
ko_brian
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of ko_brian
Quote:
On Feb 23, 2019, Rachmaninov wrote:
Maybe someone here has the Fox wallet. What do you think of this prop ?

I do have it and love it very much. The quality is amazing, it will last very long. It`s very big to be called a wallet (IMO), it is more a mini-folio that you can carry around with you. There are so many possibilities. I`m even planning to get a spare one.
- Features I use a lot

* 3 peeks at once (Priceless)
* The tool mirror itself for many possibilities
* The impression (2) and you can get the peek in real time

The functions are endless, the 3 above are the ones that make me really love The Fox.
Rachmaninov
View Profile
Inner circle
1076 Posts

Profile of Rachmaninov
Thanks for the infos. Two ! It’s not cheap !
robinr
View Profile
Loyal user
Greater Los Angeles area
226 Posts

Profile of robinr
Ever since I bought Bobby Motta's "The Informant" (actually I bought two), I've loved it. However, after initially using it as for impressions (as it was intended), I found I much preferred it as a peek wallet. Just have an ID card of some sort under the top window. Insert it from the inside, so that it won't slide out on the outside. Have something written on a business card and then open the Informant and slide the card inside openly (under the ID card). It's now ready for a full-card peek whenever you like.

The Informant has plenty of places inside to store business cards. Sometimes I also insert a single business card from the outside so it's on top of the ID card with the back showing. Slide that out for the spectator to write on. The ID card shows openly when you do this, as if this is the norm. Then later place the business card under the ID card from the inside, in preparation for the peek. This whole action is very natural for the spectator.

You can also use the wallet for pocket writing. Simply slide a business card under the ID card from the inside, with the blank side showing on the outside. The Informant is in your pocket and provides a support for pocket writing. Later you take out the wallet (so that the writing doesn't show). Open it and remove the "prediction". Closed the ID card shows as it should on the outside of the wallet.

Though I bought two wallets because of the on-line comments about poor construction, I've found the construction quite good on both. That's the thing with magic wallets and business card cases, the perception varies widely among users. I've found this to be one of the best (most under-priced) peek wallets I've ever owned.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » The Informant by Bobby Motta. >>> AWESOME <<< (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL