The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Free Hands Off "Self Worker" (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3078 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
Still there.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
Sixten
View Profile
Inner circle
Floral Park, NY, U.S.A.
4263 Posts

Profile of Sixten
For myself, during the past couple of days, after clicking the link, I get to the screen, it's just black. (When I click on the screen, nothing)
LesL
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of LesL
.?? Works for me. And it is not listed privately but comes up in a normal YT search as well as 39 other Free Trick Friday routines from Murphy's Magic.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
4672 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Worked fine for me. I have seen an effect very similar (in part of the method anyway - the way the 3 are revealed) is this on your Penguin Lecture or somewhere else? Great effect, just looking for more background on the principles involved.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
RSchlutz
View Profile
V.I.P.
474 Posts

Profile of RSchlutz
Poof daddy-

This is taught on my Miracles without move DVD. The core effect is based on Marlo idea.

Ryan
MagieFraudster
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of MagieFraudster
As has been pointed out many times, YouTube videos are not like TV specials. You have to look for them. Lay people will very rarely see videos of this nature. Thanks for sharing, Ryan!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Free Hands Off "Self Worker" (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL