The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New blog from a magic genius! (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bob_Hummer
View Profile
Special user
821 Posts

Profile of Bob_Hummer
Yo everyone,

Great news here. John Kennedy has started up a magic blog in which he is going to share some of the unpublished tricks he has created over the past few decades.

I am a big fan of John Kennedy. He is one of the most creative inventors in magic along with the likes of Lubor Fiedler, David Harkey, Paul Harris, Angelo Carbone, Steve Fearson and Gaetan Bloom.

http://johnkennedymagic.blogspot.co.uk/

Anyway - just wanted to pass along the link to as many people as possible.

Here is what John has planned for the blog:

"Some of you know me as a magic inventor, manufacturer, and proprietor of John Kennedy Magic.

Because I've been involved in close-up magic for decades I have experienced numerous magic tricks, handlings, and escapades. If my blog gets positive feedback I will post new articles regularly, sharing my thoughts and ideas with magic enthusiasts just like you!"

All the best,

Joe Mckay
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New blog from a magic genius! (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL