The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Heads or Tails Coin Box (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cbusch55
View Profile
Elite user
414 Posts

Profile of cbusch55
mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1679 Posts

Profile of mystre71
I'm not a 100% sure, but it looks like a Craig Ousterling box, you might wanta contact him.
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
Craig Ousterling
View Profile
Special user
571 Posts

Profile of Craig Ousterling
Wasn't me. Although those mlid arkings look a LOT like how I mark mine, I've never made a small box like that in the pictures.
cbusch55
View Profile
Elite user
414 Posts

Profile of cbusch55
Whoever made it, it's a nice looking one.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22597 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Cold be an old Paul Diamond or the guy that is famous for his coin and box work in dollar size, He also made Hot Rods and does dice stacking and published a book. I can't remember his name, think he is Florida.
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2696 Posts

Profile of Tom G
That would be Jim Zachary or Jim Zee. I don't believe he's making boxes anymore.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22597 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Tom G, yes, that is the person.

I do know I seen that that design box back in the 1970's at the local magic shop, but if memory serves me correctly, it was a quarter box. I am sure the owner of the store did not purchase the half dollar size to sell because of cost.

I did see the half dollar size version at magic conventions, and that is why I noted Paul Diamond, as I always visited his display.

I never purchased it, because I had a half dollar version from Ken Brooke in England, it come with a nice routine, and added some other special coins to make a wager routine. His box was spun of aluminum though.
cbusch55
View Profile
Elite user
414 Posts

Profile of cbusch55
Keep in mind that this not an Okito box, but one where someone puts a half dollar in and closes it and you can tell by holding it if it is heads or tails"
BanzaiMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1594 Posts

Profile of BanzaiMagic
I found this version searching the Internet:

Quote:
29. Head or Tail Miracle-Aluminum box never misses- You can guess once hidden whether a quarter is heads or tails-every time! NO LONGER AVAILABLE

29a. Half Dollar

http://www.sascomagic.com/catalogu.htm
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Heads or Tails Coin Box (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL