The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Owen's Reel vs. Tango Ultimate Reel (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Percy Boyd
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Percy Boyd
I've been scouring the net for weeks looking for a great utility reel. Hocus Pocus has the Owen's and the Tango. Anyone have experience with both of these. I wish I could afford to just get both but alas....
JoshRyan
View Profile
Regular user
Kitchener, ON, Canda
123 Posts

Profile of JoshRyan
There's mixed reviews about the Tango: http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/3835#reviews

The Tango was recommended because it can attach anywhere - I need it to attach to my jacket, and because it's apparently quiet. I would like to hear more myself.
Nosslrak
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of Nosslrak
I would love to know this too.
chappelly
View Profile
Special user
Down Under
744 Posts

Profile of chappelly
Originally had the Tango. Pleased at first but things started to fall apart on it. Wouldn't recommend it now.

Chappelly
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8361 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
I'm still using P&Ls that I bought EONS ago! I bought some Kirkendahls for spares, a few years ago. I'm using one Kirkedahl for "Serp". Otherwise the P&Ls are doing just fine.
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
Quentin
View Profile
Inner circle
1010 Posts

Profile of Quentin
Check out these reels, made to the quality of the old Harry Stanley reels sold by Unique Magic Studio. London
http://www.martinbreese.com/reels.htm

Martin Breese passed away four years ago but his business is till being run by john Hinchcliffe.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Owen's Reel vs. Tango Ultimate Reel (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL